Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Need Your Assistance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Your Assistance (334 Views)

I Need Your Assistance In My Field / Please I Need Your Assistance Before Doing Something Stupid. / I Need Your Assistance Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Assistance by donphosphate(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
please am going to the address below and I need direction asap. will oshodi route be OK or ojuelegba and how am I going to enter bus the the place. thanks all I will really appreciate your candid opinion

VENUE: Christian Centre International, 4/6 KOSOKO RD, OJODU BERGER, By Star Diamond School. Landmark - JUSTRITE on Kosoko.
Re: I Need Your Assistance by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 07, 2019
Follow Oshodi. Take a bus going to Ojodu Berger from Oshodi,follow them to the last bus stop which is usually in front of Micro-station then cross to the other side and walk all the way down. Ask for Kosoko road and you'll see bikes lined up that will take you to the address.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Assistance by donphosphate(m): 6:15am On Apr 07, 2019
Beergang5050:
Follow Oshodi. Take a bus going to Ojodu Berger from Oshodi,follow them to the last bus stop which is usually in front of Micro-station then cross to the other side and walk all the way down. Ask for Kosoko road and you'll see bikes lined up that will take you to the address.
thanks bro I really appreciate this kind gesture....thumbs up for you.

(1) (Reply)

Career Opportunities At Andela / Academic Writer Urgently Needed, Field: Business & Management / Job Vacancies / Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.