Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

The Price Of Excelling In The Knowledge Of The Lord Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Price Of Excelling In The Knowledge Of The Lord Jesus (166 Views)

Good Friday; The Commemoration Of The Death Of Our Lord Jesus Christ / Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Vote Candidate With No Knowledge Of Business Or Economy / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Price Of Excelling In The Knowledge Of The Lord Jesus by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 07, 2019
Happy Sunday Beloved

The price of excelling in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus

Philippians 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

Beloved, there is a price you must pay to know the Lord Jesus more i.e to increase in knowledge of GOD.

Apostle Paul counted all things as loss that he may excel in the knowledge of Christ. This is an example to every Christian. Count everything as loss/dung that you may excel in the knowledge of Christ.

For you to know Him on a daily basis, you must pay the price of forsaking whatever stand as hindrance(s) in knowing Him. You must die to self and flesh.

Beloved, let nothing stand as priority over knowing Christ and the power of His resurrection. Whatever it may be, cast it off that you may increase in the Knowledge of Him.

Self? flesh? the worldand its pleasures? convenience?. Cast it off, forsake it, count it as loss/ dung.

May the grace of GOD be with you.

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To The Lunatic And The Fool / Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Is A Miracle Worker (he Walks On Water) / Download: Trusouth – Let There Be Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.