Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Warned Buhari On His First Day Not To Run Nigeria Through A Cabal – Unongo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Warned Buhari On His First Day Not To Run Nigeria Through A Cabal – Unongo (736 Views)

Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians / Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy / Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Warned Buhari On His First Day Not To Run Nigeria Through A Cabal – Unongo by joshuisiukwu: 4:27am On Apr 07, 2019
Paul Unongo, a Second Republic minister of steel has disclosed that he told Buhari on his first day in office not to run Nigeria through a cabal. The 84-year-old politician who resigned last year as the chairman of the Northern Elders Forum, which is widely believed to have been established to break the dominance of the Arewa Consultative Forum in the North, also stated that restructuring is a cliché as different regions in the country have a different idea about it. 

Paul Unongo who debunked claims of the current government being run by a cabal in the interview with Punch, added that he warned Buhari on his first day in office not to run Nigeria through a cabal. He said;

Mr President is fully in charge of his administration. I am one of the people who advised him not to micro-manage Nigeria. I told him on the first day in office that I was worried that he was not appointing advisers and that I could see the desire in him to micro-manage Nigeria. I said if he attempted it, he would collapse and die and Nigeria would continue. I urged him to get the best advisers. Who is a president? A president is a person who gets things done by applying the best minds and he is only the coordinator.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/07/i-warned-buhari-on-his-first-day-in-office-not-to-run-nigeria-through-a-cabal-unongo/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I Warned Buhari On His First Day Not To Run Nigeria Through A Cabal – Unongo by CanadaOrBust: 4:32am On Apr 07, 2019
Unongo - our only remaining true elder statesman
Re: I Warned Buhari On His First Day Not To Run Nigeria Through A Cabal – Unongo by Henry22(m): 6:13am On Apr 07, 2019
Just like your people warned you never to accept the the post of the chairman of northern elders forum but you gave them deaf ears cos of greed and when the fulanis started raping and killing your people your could not say a word cos your mouth had been stuffed with bribes. Oluku.....

1 Like

Re: I Warned Buhari On His First Day Not To Run Nigeria Through A Cabal – Unongo by onward4life(m): 8:37am On Apr 07, 2019
Tiv get Elders?

Drunken Masters

(1) (Reply)

Our Own Godfather Is Progressive -yoruba Youth Fires El-rufai / Plot To Stop Ihedioha’s Swearing Akin To War Against Imo People – Coalition / Osinbajo Meets Top Executives Of The Chinese Company Building Lagos-ibadan Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.