Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Black People Invented Practically EVERYTHING. Stunning Video Shows - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Black People Invented Practically EVERYTHING. Stunning Video Shows (1332 Views)

What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP / Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) / Hackers Can Seize Practically All Your Online Accounts, And It’s Your Voicemail’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black People Invented Practically EVERYTHING. Stunning Video Shows by Rosskii: 5:07am On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Black People Invented Practically EVERYTHING. Stunning Video Shows by Rosskii: 5:11am On Apr 07, 2019
You have to give it to our African-American cousins sha... They are highly conscious and love to research our history and who we are as a people, unlike many of us on the continent who have been so brainwashed by colonialism that we see ourselves as nothing, and regard whites as superhumans.

I doff my hat to the AAs. May the Almighty continue to bless them and open their eyes, because their knowledge will also impact us here in Africa. Now they are even uncovering evidence that the West African forest peoples are the true ancient Hebrews. We are still here worshiping a blonde white Jesus as our ''lord and saviour''. Simply swallowing everything taught us by the colonialists. No research into the actual truth. Nothing. Chai.. but we yab sha... Why we mumu like this? cool

1 Like

Re: Black People Invented Practically EVERYTHING. Stunning Video Shows by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 07, 2019
Rosskii:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=droXDWFdWAg

You made a thread with this video, why did the mods remove it?

1 Like

Re: Black People Invented Practically EVERYTHING. Stunning Video Shows by Rosskii: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
AFONJAAAAAAH:

You made a thread with this video, why did the mods remove it?

Because this forum is owned by white racists. 'Seun Osewa' is just their front.

I posted in in Politics section since it is obviously a very political topic and was getting numerous responses. They then shifted it to this section to bury it so hardly anyone would see it.
Re: Black People Invented Practically EVERYTHING. Stunning Video Shows by nabiz(m): 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hmmmm this world has a lot of secrete and untold story
Re: Black People Invented Practically EVERYTHING. Stunning Video Shows by Martinez39(m): 6:00am On Apr 08, 2019
Trash!
Re: Black People Invented Practically EVERYTHING. Stunning Video Shows by lereinter(m): 7:40am On Apr 08, 2019
Without watching the video

I can tell you that

Blacks invented nothing but rubbish eg ritual killings, voodoo, useless presidents and other vices

Nigeria/Africa is a typical case study
Re: Black People Invented Practically EVERYTHING. Stunning Video Shows by CAPSLOCKED: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2019
Martinez39:
Trash!
AT LEAST WE INVENTED JUNGLE JUSTICE, AND BOB CRIMES.
Re: Black People Invented Practically EVERYTHING. Stunning Video Shows by CAPSLOCKED: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2019
Martinez39:
Trash!
AT LEAST WE INVENTED JUNGLE JUSTICE, AND BOB CRIMES.
Re: Black People Invented Practically EVERYTHING. Stunning Video Shows by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Rosskii:
You have to give it to our African-American cousins sha... They are highly conscious and love to research our history and who we are as a people, unlike many of us on the continent who have been so brainwashed by colonialism that we see ourselves as nothing, and regard whites as superhumans.

I doff my hat to the AAs. May the Almighty continue to bless them and open their eyes, because their knowledge will also impact us here in Africa. Now they are even uncovering evidence that the West African forest peoples are the true ancient Hebrews. We are still here worshiping a blonde white Jesus as our ''lord and saviour''. Simply swallowing everything taught us by the colonialists. No research into the actual truth. Nothing. Chai.. but we yab sha... Why we mumu like this? cool

Jesus was never called white anywhere. Not even the colonialists said so
Re: Black People Invented Practically EVERYTHING. Stunning Video Shows by Rosskii: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Jesus was never called white anywhere. Not even the colonialists said so

Dude, come on.....

The colonialists never had to ''call'' him white. All they had to do was present to you pictures of a white blond Jesus, which is what they did, and which you and other 'natives' accepted, and still accept till today, without research (even though research is free and easy today).

1 Like

Re: Black People Invented Practically EVERYTHING. Stunning Video Shows by Rosskii: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
lereinter:

Without watching the video

I can tell you that

Blacks invented nothing but rubbish eg ritual killings, voodoo, useless presidents and other vices

The highlighted shows you are a retar.ded imbeci.le likely on hard drugs.

Thus, this thread is not meant for your type. Kindly vamoose.
Re: Black People Invented Practically EVERYTHING. Stunning Video Shows by lereinter(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Rosskii:

The highlighted shows you are a retar.ded imbeci.le likely on hard drugs.

Thus, this thread is not meant for your type. Kindly vamoose.

I forgot to add the blacks also invented insult and fools like you

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Unlimited Bundle / Check Out Major Inventions That Change The World Forever / How To Get UK And USA Google Adsense Account In NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.