Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Would You Like To Turn 3K To 100K In 30 Days? Join Health Promoters #3kchallenge - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Would You Like To Turn 3K To 100K In 30 Days? Join Health Promoters #3kchallenge (275 Views)

Buhari Directs Health Minister To Turn Brain Drain To Brain Gain / Coronavirus: Governors shutdown schools in North West, North Central for 30 days / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Turn 3K To 100K In 30 Days? Join Health Promoters #3kchallenge by jetroolowole(m): 5:17am On Apr 07, 2019
Ask yourself this question. Do I have digital assets that I can leverage on to build wealth? Good news! Health2Wealth Africa has launched the RankTribe Content Gang #3KChallenge for health promoters to learn how to turn a meager N3,000 Investment In E-commerce Dropshipping & Wellness Education into a lifetime income opportunity!

RankTribe Content Gang #3KChallenge is a signature effort by Jetro Olowole - CEO WebClick Communications & Founder RankTribe Bootcamp to assemble the largest digital marketing team in Africa. This challenge is for health promoters.

During this challenge, Jetro will take participants through some talent mapping tactics for social recruiting and digital marketing. The focus will be combining digital marketing, e-commerce dropshipping, affiliate marketing and blogging.

Participants will pay the N3,000 mandatory joining fee, open accounts with some recommended e-commerce platforms, join either the Supplements or Herbs/Spices content gang.

The target is for you to make your first N50,000 sales from your e-commerce store. Every sales attract, 15% commission. The moment you make your first N50,000 sales and earn your 15% commission, you are not entitled to N3k refund. After you hit the N50K sales target, your next target will be N50K sales commission. If you do everything you were asked to do and you didn't make at least N50 sales at the end of 30 days, I will refund your N3,000 joining fee and you can keep the commissions you already earn.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE
If you will like to participate, follow the steps below.

1. Drop your number
2. Use 3KChallenge as your referral to join our Facebook group at http://health2wealth.africa
3. After joining the group, text/whatsApp "I am in for the 3KChallenge" to Zero Eight Zero Seven Three One Zero Two Zero One Two
4. Make payment of N3000 to the account details given to you
5. Select the supplement or herb you will like to work on
6. Access our training and start your project

I will post your approved project here

(1) (Reply)

Mascum Herbal Pride / Weight Loss Facts You Should Know!! / Unbelievable Health Benefits Of Moringa And Liberation Moringa Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.