Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange (39516 Views)

See The Oshodi Transport Interchange That Was Recently PreCommissioned (PHOTOS) / Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos / Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by xrucifix05(m): 8:39am On Apr 07, 2019
The best thing that can happen to Lagos is metropolitan Railway coaches and not the useless brt. That will be the end of traffic in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by Oluwakaysblog55: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2019
Honda Accord Baby Boy For Sale In Bodija Ibadan

The care is clean and the engine works perfectly well.
Authomatic
Ac is perfectly okay.
No fault
Price 430

Contact 08051366784
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by deomelo: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2019
[s]
CanadaOrBust:

No, by Trump and his NEPA bill WAEC certificate
[/s]

So, Trump and WAEC defeated Jona from otuoke village and athiefKuooter master or PMB?

Why is a lifeless man defeating your masters and giving you so much pain and headache.?

Igbos are really dumbo, ignorant and unintelligent for sure?
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by Mgbadike80: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2019
madridguy:
The project is not completed and it's already rotten grin Ambode is nothing but a wasteful spender.

so you can even say the truth about an APC governor? Are a Sanwo Olu boy?
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by CanadaOrBust: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

So, Trump and WAEC defeated Jona from otuoke village and athiefKuooter master or PMB?

Why is a lifeless man defeating your masters and giving you so much pain and headache.?

Igbos are really dumbo, ignorant and unintelligent for sure?

Haven't u been following the news?
The electiom ead massively rigged!
Defeat kor, defaulters ni
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by Kuginzi: 9:07am On Apr 07, 2019
We the people of Southeast will not vote for Buhari again
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by CanadaOrBust: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2019
Kuginzi:

Again? Did u vote 4 him b4?
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by Tareq1105: 9:34am On Apr 07, 2019
opparadise:
Over time, Buhari has filled the news as though he is doing sth worthwhile.

Nigeria will ne'er forget those liars who promised us sth and did sth different.

In the future to come, when we ascend the throne, their offsprings will vomit all the treasury their parents and grandparents stole. Be rest assured, all this sum of money must be recovered.

Can you hear thief talking?

Which throne do you want to ascend? ...eh, so that you could steal your own?

Thief calling kettle black.
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by Tareq1105: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2019
Kuginzi:

Inconsequential votes of flat headed people
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by 9gerian: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2019
Very apt.

The roads being good are far more important for easing traffic, amidst other factors such as stopping the brazen blockage of the roads by danfo drivers all in the name of picking passengers. So yes, a central transport system would ensure control and training of drivers, improve security of passengers, and increased revenue for the government.

However, what is the plan for keeping the area boys busy since their highest engagement is by NURTW? This angle must be well covered so that Lagosians can sleep well at night after commuting to work in luxury/organized buses.

We may be shocked to find out the number of area boys that feed off the transport sector in Lagos...

Lyoncrescent:
The Ikeja terminal Buhari commissioned with ambode since last year has not been put to use. This ambode is just a fool. Doing grandiose projects while neglecting inner roads. The lagossstate public works is now totally useless compared to under fashola when you could report potholes to public works and they often broadcast on LTV then roads they were going to work on each day . On my way to work I encounter and dodge nothing less than 30 major and 30 minor pot holes. From Berger to Ikeja airport. What's wrong in having the public works domiciled in every local government and equip them in every local government so they can fix roads. If you know AINA street in ojodu Berger and the number of potholes on that road then you will weep but if Macron decides to visit AINA street tomorrow, the useless governor will fix the road overnight. There's been a big pothole for weeks on oba akran avenue before you climb the bridge and nothing has been done. I can go on and on. People's cars are getting damaged and unnecessary traffic is being caused but it doesn't matter to the useless Govenor. I'm sure the planet project guy is ambodes proxy. Apart from the 114 roads he did in his first year with much fanfare he has not done much for inner roads at all . I pray sanwo olu has the sense and goodwill to have a road maintenance unit fully equipped in every local government. If they are well equipped and have mandates to repair and maintain at least 30 roads per year for each local government ,just imagine that across all the local government's in Lagos. Not less than 700 roads will be done in a year compared to the paltry 114 ambode did in just his first year. If sustained at least 2000 roads will be constructed and repaired and maintained after four years. I am particularly harsh towards ambode and other past governors because Lagos has the smallest land mass of all the states in Nigeria and has the biggest IGR. Lagos is about 3500 km square while Niger state is 76000 and Oyo state is about 28000.Roads shouldn't be a problem same way having alternative means of transportation shouldn't be a problem. The main reason we need good roads and Alternative to road transport is cos of our huge population density . So many people in a small area of land that's 25 times smaller than Niger state and even at that Lagos has a lot of water bodies and beaches. God help Lagos
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by ozo13(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2019
Basic123:

wailing continue till 2023
them go wail tire.
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by suco01(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2019
Lyoncrescent:
The Ikeja terminal Buhari commissioned with ambode since last year has not been put to use. This ambode is just a fool. Doing grandiose projects while neglecting inner roads. The lagossstate public works is now totally useless compared to under fashola when you could report potholes to public works and they often broadcast on LTV then roads they were going to work on each day . On my way to work I encounter and dodge nothing less than 30 major and 30 minor pot holes. From Berger to Ikeja airport. What's wrong in having the public works domiciled in every local government and equip them in every local government so they can fix roads. If you know AINA street in ojodu Berger and the number of potholes on that road then you will weep but if Macron decides to visit AINA street tomorrow, the useless governor will fix the road overnight. There's been a big pothole for weeks on oba akran avenue before you climb the bridge and nothing has been done. I can go on and on. People's cars are getting damaged and unnecessary traffic is being caused but it doesn't matter to the useless Govenor. I'm sure the planet project guy is ambodes proxy. Apart from the 114 roads he did in his first year with much fanfare he has not done much for inner roads at all . I pray sanwo olu has the sense and goodwill to have a road maintenance unit fully equipped in every local government. If they are well equipped and have mandates to repair and maintain at least 30 roads per year for each local government ,just imagine that across all the local government's in Lagos. Not less than 700 roads will be done in a year compared to the paltry 114 ambode did in just his first year. If sustained at least 2000 roads will be constructed and repaired and maintained after four years. I am particularly harsh towards ambode and other past governors because Lagos has the smallest land mass of all the states in Nigeria and has the biggest IGR. Lagos is about 3500 km square while Niger state is 76000 and Oyo state is about 28000.Roads shouldn't be a problem same way having alternative means of transportation shouldn't be a problem. The main reason we need good roads and Alternative to road transport is cos of our huge population density . So many people in a small area of land that's 25 times smaller than Niger state and even at that Lagos has a lot of water bodies and beaches. God help Lagos

Bros I salute u. u no lie Aina street to grammar school bus stop. The road don bad and nothing is done
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by gladisa7: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2019
70 millions WHAT!!!!?
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by OKorowanta: 10:00am On Apr 07, 2019
Lyoncrescent:

Ambode tried though just that he lacks finishing touches.
I like your understanding of a Nigerian problem.
I think your intelligence is needed in governance.
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by madridguy(m): 10:01am On Apr 07, 2019
I am nationalist.

Mgbadike80:
so you can even say the truth about an APC governor? Are a Sanwo Olu boy?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by sanpipita(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2019
Paperwhite:
The gigantic project is still ongoing but taking too long to complete.Guess it will not be like the Ikeja Bus Hub?

Don't even bother yourself, this is just another avenue to siphon money
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by ensamy(m): 10:40am On Apr 07, 2019
A GOOD MAN WITH USELESS FOLLOWERSHIP APC shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2019
Bus stop
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by objobj: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2019
handsomeyinka:
$70m dollars?

How much sef be the whole oshodi?

Dont say what you know nothing about
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by baratech: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2019
handsomeyinka:
$70m dollars?

How much sef be the whole oshodi?

My broda.... E tire me
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2019
Not yet bro. I am waiting 4d miracle he will perform under 21 days.70- 80% complete with the look of things
lawnreigh:
To my people presently in Lagos, Is the terminal construction project trully complete or this is just another round of propaganda
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 07, 2019
Can i see the front,back,sides and at least 2 interior picture of the car
Oluwakaysblog55:
Honda Accord Baby Boy For Sale In Bodija Ibadan

The care is clean and the engine works perfectly well.
Authomatic
Ac is perfectly okay.
No fault
Price 430

Contact 08051366784
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by tete7000(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2019
This man likes constructing bus stop. Maybe after he constructed those that people applauded - iyana oworo, berger, he then thinks it is all about bus stop. Why spending $70m on Oshodi interchange?
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by Ritchiee: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Dunno why nobody is talking about the perpetual dirtiness of Lagos main roads and environment since the advent of Ambode.
I like Ambode but he seems to be too rigid.
Lagos is very,very dirty now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by ba7man(m): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
Amuocha:
He will send Osinbajo. Useless interchange
Failed project lipsrsealed
Tinubu is now $20mil richer because of this so called interchange. Currently $37bln worth lipsrsealed
Biafrans are so bothered about Lagos while ignoring their own states.

Now every december, they say...."I dey go Village" when going back home. undecided
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by kay7: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
I came here to view pictures. Op where are the pictures?
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by suremanpatriot: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
us$70m watin? grin i kept on askin this question wht is Ambode constructing in oshodi? it is a space rocket centre or an amusement park grin
And how will they maintain it fr fare charged on low wages workers and common man?
We dont understan o,this country is funny o!
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by suremanpatriot: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kuginzi:
watin yu drink grin
votin for buhari is over. this his last govt endin 2023 grin
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by Creampro: 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
Daylight robbery. How can that be 70m USD?
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by mechanics(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
No picture?
Re: Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange by Legendguru: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning / Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error / Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.