Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Report Of A Missing Uniport Student - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Report Of A Missing Uniport Student (285 Views)

A Missing Person (my Aged Mother) / How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Report Of A Missing Uniport Student by Fyzt: 7:00am On Apr 07, 2019
REPORT OF A MISSING UNIPORT STUDENT

This is Master Dike Dickson Chile from Igwe Family in Rumuodomaya Town,Obio/Akpor LGA Rivers State.Age 23,He's a 300L Student of EDM/ECO, Uniport .He went to school( Uniport ) from his family house in Rumuodomaya on Monday(1/4/2019) and haven't returned home, his phone lines are switched off, up till date.
NB The Police HQ in the state is informed and fully involved in the search of the missing person. Anybody with useful information about him should please contact me... 08061644104

�Rebroadcast to all social media platforms

Re: Report Of A Missing Uniport Student by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 07, 2019
Are you sure that cultists haven't killed him?

Pray for his safe return.

(1) (Reply)

Drama In Morgue As Four Women Claim Dead Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband / "Don't Be Deceived. I'm A Tireless Machine" - Tonto Dikeh's Ex-husband Says / Fighting The "Effect" And Neglecting The "Cause".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.