Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (665 Views)

The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / . / Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by opparadise: 7:10am On Apr 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: . by kunleweb: 7:12am On Apr 07, 2019
On a Sunday. We'll done. Number 3 is false. Get a life
Re: . by opparadise: 7:26am On Apr 07, 2019
kunleweb:
On a Sunday. We'll done. Number 3 is false. Get a life

I have a life, man. Your pastor uses your life to make up his lives (his and family).

2 Likes

Re: . by 2special(m): 7:31am On Apr 07, 2019
keep ranting.... your ranting will do nothing.... the more God bless them.
Re: . by opparadise: 7:36am On Apr 07, 2019
Re: . by 2special(m): 7:45am On Apr 07, 2019
oya go collect the wealth from him....there is absolute nothing you can do....you can only make noise....
Re: . by Reversepussyking(m): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2019
African's believing in one sky daddy up there is very funny.
nothing to say on sunday than to say 4k god and d 4king angels.

and the mere mortal that died for your sins 4k them all.

spit
Re: . by orisa37: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2019
St. John 17:-
v3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know Thee the Only true God, and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent".
v20 "Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their Word".
Everything in Heaven and on Earth is God and His Word.
For God in Christ, is The Light, The Good, The Life, The Faith, The Hope, God of Peace and God in Love.

1 Like

Re: . by kunleweb: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2019
opparadise:

I have a life, man. Your pastor uses your life to make up his lives (his and family).

Your.. Check out the mental posture. Whoever accurately critics anything from the outside position. Joker
Re: . by UceeGod: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2019
Adeboye and Oyedepo
Yes, these duo are worth billions of nairas. They own different fleets of cars, mansions, businesses and airplanes -- all gotten from the church, yet offerings 'go to God'

Humility before God is when a pastor who lives on financial offerings from the congregation lives neither beyond nor below the general financial status of his members.

It's always good when a minister of God lives an exemplary life just like Jesus Christ.
Re: . by opparadise: 8:21am On Apr 19, 2019
orisa37:
St. John 17:-
v3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know Thee the Only true God, and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent".
v20 "Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their Word".
Everything in Heaven and on Earth is God and His Word.
For God in Christ, is The Light, The Good, The Life, The Faith, The Hope, God of Peace and God in Love.
You are still on this 'whom, thou, thee' types of Bible? You must think these words are best for biblical interpretation. Go and get yourself a Bible with the new words used now.
Re: . by opparadise: 8:22am On Apr 19, 2019
UceeGod:
Adeboye and Oyedepo
Yes, these duo are worth billions of nairas. They own different fleets of cars, mansions, businesses and airplanes -- all gotten from the church, yet offerings 'go to God'

Humility before God is when a pastor who lives on financial offerings from the congregation lives neither beyond nor below the general financial status of his members.

It's always good when a minister of God lives an exemplary life just like Jesus Christ.
Reasonable post so far.
Re: . by orisa37: 9:52am On Apr 19, 2019
opparadise:

You are still on this 'whom, thou, thee' types of Bible? You must think these words are best for biblical interpretation. Go and get yourself a Bible with the new words used now.

V3. "Iye ainipekun na si li eyi, ki nwon ki o le mo o, Iwo nikan Olorun otito, ati Jesu Kristi, eniti Iwo ran".
V20: "Ki si ise kiki awon wonyi ni mo ngbadura fun, sugbon fun awon pelu ti yio gba mi gbo nipa oro won".
Or
v3, "And this is eternal life, that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent".
V20, "I ask not only on behalf of these, but also on behalf of those who will believe in me through their word".
Satisfied?
May God grant you the Discerning Spirit in His Words.

(1) (Reply)

Ex- Reverend Father Edet Dedicates Baby; Gov Udom In Attendance / Kanye's ‘Jesus Is King’ Sits Upon The Throne Of Billboard 200 Chart On Debut / How Does God Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.