Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Obudu Mountain Resort: The Perfect Honeymoon/holiday Destination In Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obudu Mountain Resort: The Perfect Honeymoon/holiday Destination In Nigeria. (451 Views)

Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obudu Mountain Resort: The Perfect Honeymoon/holiday Destination In Nigeria. by DonMarvay(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2019
This resort defines relaxation in a beautiful countryside with great sights and incredible facilities for a perfect leisure. It has Africa’s longest cable line (4km) that runs from the bottom of the mountain up to the resort offering the newlyweds an unparalleled view of the mountain—it is simply a spectacular and breath taking view of the earth.
If you want to stay off the cable ride, you still won’t be short of fun, the site offers a lot including lots of dancing, performances, hiking, bird watching and swimming; simply taking in the awesome landscape is also worthwhile. There is a fully equipped gym (for fitness nuts) and natural swimming pool at the resort too.

To see more breath taking travel destinations within Africa, kindly follow me on Instagram @donmarvay or click the link in my signature.

Re: Obudu Mountain Resort: The Perfect Honeymoon/holiday Destination In Nigeria. by meobizy(f): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
That place is empty and that is the reason people always visit there in or as a group.
I read once the accommodation available there is nothing to write home about.
Re: Obudu Mountain Resort: The Perfect Honeymoon/holiday Destination In Nigeria. by CaptainStephen(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Its not fun if you dont go in groups.

(1) (Reply)

Australia Relocation : Quick One / Flight Ban: What is the fate of CARGO FLIGHTS? / How To Find Accommodation In Canada (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.