Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

'I Once Withdrew $10million Cash, Took It Home Just To Look At It' - Aliko Dango - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'I Once Withdrew $10million Cash, Took It Home Just To Look At It' - Aliko Dango (334 Views)

The 'foolish Man' And His Mega Refinery Complex By Bayo Onanuga (all About Dango / See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Once Withdrew $10million Cash, Took It Home Just To Look At It' - Aliko Dango by 24hourNigeriane(f): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2019
As part of the 2019 Mo Ibrahim governance weekend in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire, Nigerian billionaire, Aliko Dangote was interviewed at one of the session where he revealed that he once withdrew $10Million cash, took it home just to look at it.

According to Dangote, he had to do it to be sure he was indeed rich because all he was used to was seeing the number on paper.

https://theplaypause.com/i-once-withdrew-10million-cash-took-it-home-just-to-look-at-it-aliko-dangote-tells-fellow-billionaire-mo-ibrahim-video/

See the video...
https://www.instagram.com/lindaikejiblogofficial/p/Bv8eZ4wnljC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1l2u02xpdjpb5

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn $100 Passively Every Day Anywhere In The World / 2000 USD Paypal Funds For Sale. / Who Can Help Me Make Paypal Online Payment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.