Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Buhari: I’m One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I’m One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World (546 Views)

Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance / Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering / I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari: I’m One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World by ExAngel007(f): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari says the spike in
activities of bandits and kidnappers across the
country has made him one of the unhappiest leaders
in the world.

Several states, including Zamfara and Kaduna, have
come under repeated attacks by suspected
hoodlums.

The attacks have left many dead and properties
destroyed.

On Saturday, some protesters marched to the
presidential villa in Abuja over the persistent killings
in Zamfara.

In a statement by Garba Shehu, his spokesman,
Buhari said his mind is constantly preoccupied with
the insecurity challenges in the country.

The president described as “ridiculous”, claims that
he is indifferent to the incidents.

He explained that as human, he understands the
pains of the victims of the attacks.

“How can I be happy and indifferent to the
senseless killings of my fellow citizens by bandits?,”
Buhari asked.

“I am human and I understand the pains of the
victims and their families who have been
traumatized and impoverished by constant ransom
demands by bandits.

“The politicisation of tragedy reveals the darkest
sides of our primitive politics. Almost every week, I
summon my security chiefs to get an update on the
strategies being devised to defeat these mass
murderers.

“There is no issue that dominates my mind every 24
hours like security because, as an elected president,
protecting the citizens of my country is one of the
primary functions of my administration.

“I constantly listen to our security personnel in order
to understand their problems and needs, and I have
never hesitated to attend to those needs in terms of
motivating and equipping them to respond effectively to our security challenges.

“It is, therefore, ridiculous to suggest that I am
indifferent to these killings.

“I have ordered rapid and robust deployment of
troops to all the areas currently under attack from
bandits and we are determined to tackle this
challenge ferociously until these remorseless killers
are crushed and utterly defeated.”

The president reassured Nigerians that ending
banditry remains a key priority of his administration.
He added that he would do whatever it takes to
ensure the country’s security system confronts the
perpetrators of the crimes.

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-im-one-of-the-unhappiest-leaders-in-the-world
Re: Buhari: I’m One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World by kafulka(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2019
Until the almaijiris system in the north is tackled u will still have security challenges in that axis
Re: Buhari: I’m One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2019
Mpama

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World by Amuocha: 10:55am On Apr 07, 2019
Then just resign over your incompetence.
Re: Buhari: I’m One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World by shortgun(m): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2019
See who is talking... Just resign abeg if u can't get the job done.
Re: Buhari: I’m One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World by godfatherx: 10:58am On Apr 07, 2019
And the citizens are one of the saddest in the world.

It shows how connected you are to your people.
Re: Buhari: I’m One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World by Zendinho(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2019
Are you not the president of the country?

How would your country be number one unhappy nation of the world and you want to experience happiness....

Lai lai ego start with you.
Re: Buhari: I’m One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World by crownwealth: 10:58am On Apr 07, 2019
Resign immediately. You are a failure already
Re: Buhari: I’m One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 07, 2019
Since you've identified the problem, why not do something about it? Nigerian politicians and incompetence are like Nnamdi Kanu and cowardice
Re: Buhari: I’m One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World by Reversepussyking(m): 11:03am On Apr 07, 2019
Fvck you and your northern elite, useless unproductive set of cows.

spit
Re: Buhari: I’m One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World by amaniro: 11:04am On Apr 07, 2019
And we Nigerians are the 6th miserable country in the world... haba na

Re: Buhari: I’m One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World by Chinashopping84: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2019
hmm.unhappy because of the atrocities they have committed directly and indirectly..
Re: Buhari: I’m One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World by Arexit: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2019
You have failed woefully so just shut the hell up!
Re: Buhari: I’m One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World by Naija4love(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2019
yes but that's not true and we all know because your life is inconclusive angry angry angry grin
Re: Buhari: I’m One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World by mightyhaze: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2019
When leaders sef dey talk,..
Re: Buhari: I’m One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2019
is this a joke or April Fool
Re: Buhari: I’m One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World by Mynd44: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

(1)

Zamfara Bandit Leader To Emir: Join Hands With Miyetti Allah To Avoid Bloodshed / Akpabio’s Alleged Expulsion: When Shamelessness Becomes Habitual / "Before Lifting Them Out Of Poverty First Lift Them Out Of Banditry" - Shehu San

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.