Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike (3308 Views)

Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist / Labour Party Ken Pela Wins Delta State Appeal Court Case / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by joeprince23(m): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2019
I was in my hometown recently and I noticed that works is on standstill, probably because oyigbo lga voted for AAC candidate awara in majority.
I urge governor Eze nyesom wike not to abandon oyilga out of anger but to remember promises he made to oyigbo people during electionering campaigns. From eleme junction (Portharcourt) to oyigbo by express is less than 2km of road but has now turned to nightmare for road uses in both oyigbo and iriebe axis.

1 Like

Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by joeprince23(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2019
This is the famous oyigbo express off shell location road, notice the environment around due to Wikes failure to pay contractor after election probably cause he lost in the lga

Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by joeprince23(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2019
Wike mobilized Julius berger to site before defore the elections and hon.offorji (chairman oyilga) assured oyigbo people that this time around the project will be completed unlike in previous administration. JUST started a quality work but along the line wike lead government is failing to release funds. Notice the quality of this drainage ongoing in oyigbo close to okro markey

Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by TheTourist: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2019
More...... cry
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by dchem(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2019
Governor Wike I don't know if you will see this, if you do please complete Oyigbo road. I know you are not like Buhari who punish people that do not vote for him. You are a great man please show them the true definition of love. Remember that our heavenly father loved us even while we were still in sin. Also note that not only Oyigbo people use that road. Keep up the good work Mr Project.

2 Likes

Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by joeprince23(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2019
oyigbo is an oil rich area actually the second highest oil producing lga in the state and okoma-ndoki (afam) host the famous afam power plant feeding the country yet our political class in oyigbo (promise directory, the offorji's etc) failed to pressure the state government.

Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by helinues: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2019
Must Governor be the sole responsibility of the state, where are the Senators, Hor's, state assemblies rep, local government chanirman, councillors?
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by joeprince23(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2019
I went to a canal in umusia and.... Pollution!

Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by joeprince23(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2019
helinues:
Must Governor be the sole responsibility of the state, where are the Senators, Hor's, state assemblies rep, local government chanirman, councillors?

This statement got me thinking, first oyigbo is in rivers south east senatorial zone, same zone with much of ogoni land and the ogoni has been in power for long. Is it magnus ngei abbe or barry impigi (all ogoni) and all focus attention at bori the ogoni HQ
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by joeprince23(m): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
dchem:
Governor Wike I don't know if you will see this, if you do please complete Oyigbo road. I know you are not like Buhari who punish people that do not vote for him. You are a great man please show them the true definition of love. Remember that our heavenly father loved us even while we were still in sin. Also note that not only Oyigbo people use that road. Keep up the good work Mr Project.
Mr project is focusing mainly in obio akpor and environs even the shell location road from Igbo-etche in etche lga to shell flow station was done by SPDC and not wike even though the road connects rumukwurushi community in obio akpor to oyigbo

1 Like

Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by mamatwiny(f): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Stop spreading fake news for the fun of it.
Work on that road commenced in full force immediately after election. They are still doing heavy drainage and have reached okro market bustop as at Friday.

Also, that road is a federal road is being built by Amaechi . Wike built the state road from tap to mbano jxn but the road didn't even last up to 1yr, but it is better than express

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by joeprince23(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
mamatwiny:
Stop spreading fake news for the fun of it.
Work on that road commenced in full force immediately after election. They are still doing heavy drainage and have reached okro market bustop as at Friday.

Also, that road is a federal road is being built by Amaechi . Wike built the state road from tap to mbano jxn but the road didn't even last up to 1yr, but it is better than express
do you honestly think the snail speed of the road construction is unconnected to paucity of funds and mind you raining season is almost here again , this is just a circle
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by mamatwiny(f): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
dchem:

Wike knows the result of Oyigbo was not collated but written forcefully with the help of army. The returning officer admitted that and wike even tweeted it. Ppl seen as opposition were pointed and gunned down by army (ppl in army uniform. grin)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by mamatwiny(f): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
joeprince23:
do you honestly think the snail speed of the road construction is unconnected to paucity of funds and mind you raining season is almost here again , this is just a circle
It is not slow. It was very slow b4 the election and I thought it was election things and thought they would stop after election. Their grading equipment was even burnt b4 the election and they stopped work then, but started with full force after election.
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by mamatwiny(f): 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
dchem:
Wike is very active on tweeter. You may even get his response if you tweet him about anything.
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by joeprince23(m): 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
This is one area I will give it to amaechi, the guy built many strategic roads in rivers not minding weather federal or state road. Oyigbo /Ph express is very important cause people coming from akwa ibom,abia, Enugu,cross river, ebonyi and even north all ply that road

2 Likes

Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by joeprince23(m): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
mamatwiny:

Wike knows the result of Oyigbo was not collated but written forcefully with the help of army. The returning officer admitted that and wike even tweeted it. Ppl seen as opposition were pointed and gunned down by army (ppl in army uniform. grin)
even the the voter turn out was poor coupled with violence. Personally I was home for presidential elections but couldn't make it for gubernatorial polls
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by joeprince23(m): 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
Lalasticlala mynd44 I urge you to show the world the plight of and area that feeds the nation
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by dammiecool(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
joeprince23:
This is the famous oyigbo express off shell location road, notice the environment around due to Wikes failure to pay contractor after election probably cause he lost in the lga
This road is not wikes project, it's a federal government project,wikes poor outing in oyigbo has nothing to do with d pace of construction
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by drshrewd: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
;Dhahahahahaha grin
Op, you talk as if he is working other areas. Wike is at best a tout who doesn't even deserve a councillor let alone a governor. Does wike have blue print? Do you know his commissioners? Apart from the few roads maybe 3or 4 Amaechi did that he completed what other major project has he done. The first tenure are the tenures that most governors performs well so they get voted in for the second tenure. But this tout of a governor used the monies that he would have used for state development to bribe the the judiciary to destroy anything opposition in the state. Well am just brazzing up for the worse cheesy

Development stopped when Amaechi left Rivers state.
where is our grater PH, where is our rainbow town, where is our Banana plantation, where is our Buguma fish farm,
where is our Songhai plantation, where is our RSSDA, where is our beautiful public schools n health centers, where is our monorail, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by gidgiddy: 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Oyigbo/Obigbo, the heart of Igbo land

3 Likes

Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by dammiecool(m): 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
drshrewd:
;Dhahahahahaha grin
Op, you talk as if he is working other areas. Wike is at best a tout who doesn't even deserve a councillor let alone a governor. Does wike have blue print? Do you know his commissioners? Apart from the few roads maybe 3or 4 Amaechi did that he completed what other major project has he done. The first tenure are the tenures that most governors performs well so they get voted in for the second tenure. But this tout of a governor used the monies that he would have used for state development to bribe the the judiciary to destroy anything opposition in the state. Well am just brazzing up for the worse cheesy

Development stopped when Amaechi left Rivers state.
where is our grater PH, where is our rainbow town, where is our Banana plantation, where is our Buguma fish farm,
where is our Songhai plantation, where is our RSSDA, where is our beautiful public schools n health centers, where is our monorail, etc.

U r not far from d truth

1 Like

Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
Why didn't oyigbo vote for wike

Wike shouldn't do any thing for them...

Awara should do that after all we heard he is a benevolent young man.
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by dreamwords: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
Marginalization
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
joeprince23:
Lalasticlala mynd44 I urge you to show the world the plight of and area that feeds the nation
Feed which nation....trash

It doesn't feed me....

All these Niger. Delta and unnecessary complaints
Una be Niger delta....development Una no see....ur people suffering.....una never see....

Anyway mind ur statement....if u know the people sucking una oil go meet them and stop disturbing our peace here.
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
gidgiddy:
Oyigbo/Obigbo, the heart of Igbo land

Is something wrong with u this guy.....why are u always claiming people land and affilliation.

When did. Oyigbo become igboland land?
When did they become igbos?
Which year abeg......

I hate all these rubbish......u heard when the OP said they are Ogonis rives east district ruled by Abe and recently won by mpigi.....

Some taking hyper active drugs....this guy.
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by gidgiddy: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Is something wrong with u this guy.....why are u always claiming people land and affilliation.

When did. Oyigbo become igboland land?
When did they become igbos?
Which year abeg......

I hate all these rubbish......u heard when the OP said they are Ogonis rives east district ruled by Abe and recently won by mpigi.....

Some taking hyper active drugs....this guy.

What do you know about Oyigbo? Have you been there? Don't talk nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
gidgiddy:

What do you know about Oyigbo? Have you been there? Don't talk nonsense

Do I need to be there to know the history of these people.

Stop this ur barbaric actions of rumpling everywhere igbo and get insulted

Very clear written statement and u here twisting to heart of igboland....for real....

Na u make them igbos.....stop thiss rubbish abeg.
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by gidgiddy: 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Do I need to be there to know the history of these people.

Stop this ur barbaric actions of rumpling everywhere igbo and get insulted

Very clear written statement and u here twisting to heart of igboland....for real....

Na u make them igbos.....stop thiss rubbish abeg.

So if you don't know anything about the town of oyigbo, why are you saying they are not Igbo?

Why don't you first find out what ethnic group Oyigbo people are before you decide to say what they are not?

Get sense

3 Likes

Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
gidgiddy:

So if you don't know anything about the town of oyigbo, why are you saying they are not Igbo?

Why don't you first find out what ethnic group Oyigbo people are before you decide to say what they are not?

Get sense

The op made clear. Where they are from and which senatorial district they fall in....

U just rushed in here as if u were asleep before shouting igbo up and down....

Na dash dem igbo or make them igbo if I may ask...

Get ur focus and priority right.

They are not igbos.....read and understand.
Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by gidgiddy: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

The op made clear. Where they are from and which senatorial district they fall in....

U just rushed in here as if u were asleep before shouting igbo up and down....

Na dash dem igbo or make them igbo if I may ask...

Get ur focus and priority right.

They are not igbos.....read and understand.

I'm not talking about senatorial zone, I'm talking about Oyigbo. What is the ethnic group of the indigenes of Oyigbo?

3 Likes

Re: Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
gidgiddy:

I'm not talking about senatorial zone, I'm talking about Oyigbo. What is the ethnic group of the indigenes of Oyigbo?

Did Oyigbo tell u that they are igbos.....

Is the likes of u that brings insult and embarrassment to igboland in general...

A message was passed and u came here shouting igbo......

For christ sake u guys should stop that rubbish.....

Who asked....or are u them?

Who made u their mouth peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Explosive: Evidence Of INEC SERVER Released, Atiku Won Based On Data Collated / Must Watch - Hope Uzodinma, Prepare Your Burial Because You Are Going To Die - / Amaechi's 2023 Campaign Train Takes Off From Yobe (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.