Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Advice on Geniue Way To Invest 4.5M - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice on Geniue Way To Invest 4.5M (1217 Views)

What Can I Invest 4 Million Naira In That Would Yield At Least 10 Million Naira / Get 4.5m And An S.U.V Within 8-10 Months (no Scam) / 100x200 For Sale In Arougba Community, Benin City. Edo State - #4.5m Asking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice on Geniue Way To Invest 4.5M by InternetBchip: 11:19am On Apr 07, 2019
Good morning,
I have a savings of over 4.5m to invest into either business or a place with good return on investment.
Geniue advice please not Ponzi scheme.
Thanks
Re: Advice on Geniue Way To Invest 4.5M by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2019
Invest in yourself.

My personal advice to you, is leave the country.
Re: Advice on Geniue Way To Invest 4.5M by Ejadike(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2019
Just travel to Germany
Re: Advice on Geniue Way To Invest 4.5M by InternetBchip: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
TarOrfeek:
Invest in yourself.

My personal advice to you, is leave the country.
Hmmmm, okay bro thanks
Re: Advice on Geniue Way To Invest 4.5M by Guwon: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
InternetBchip:
Good morning,
I have a savings of over 4.5m to invest into either business or a place with good return on investment.
Thanks
invest in truck bro and get 100% in one year
Re: Advice on Geniue Way To Invest 4.5M by Guwon: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Advice on Geniue Way To Invest 4.5M by Fathertony: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
Make I give you 2 odds? grin
Re: Advice on Geniue Way To Invest 4.5M by oluwamykel(m): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Rule no 1: Take your time to inquire about any business before investment

Rule 2: , Start small, so as to test run and have practical knowledge before venturing into it, you know how long it took you to gather your savings, do not be brainwashed.

Rule 3: Invest in what interest you; when you do this, you find motivation to research and face any probz that might hinder your progress..

Rule 4: make sure it has residual index: an income that will be coming even when you sleep.

Ads:
Out of that million, if it interest you, invest #5,000 and join this lucrative and life time rewarding business I was introduced to last week, I'm already making stipends from it, I'm hopeful of millions by this time next year by His grace.

Visit proresidual dot com and use oluwamykel as ur sponsor&upliner and contact me for guidance.

Best of Luck bro.
Re: Advice on Geniue Way To Invest 4.5M by InternetBchip: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Fathertony:
Make I give you 2 odds? grin
grin grin grin it's a nope bro
Re: Advice on Geniue Way To Invest 4.5M by InternetBchip: 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nice one bro. Thanks
oluwamykel:
Rule no 1: Take your time to inquire about any business before investment

Rule 2: , Start small, so as to test run and have practical knowledge before venturing into it, you know how long it took you to gather your savings, do not be brainwashed.

Rule 3: Invest in what interest you; when you do this, you find motivation to research and face any probz that might hinder your progress..

Rule 4: make sure it has residual index: an income that will be coming even when you sleep.

Ads:
Out of that million, if it interest you, invest #5,000 and join this lucrative and life time rewarding business I was introduced to last week, I'm already making stipends from it, I'm hopeful of millions by this time next year by His grace.

Visit proresidual dot com and use oluwamykel as ur sponsor&upliner and contact me for guidance.

Best of Luck bro.

1 Like

Re: Advice on Geniue Way To Invest 4.5M by oluwamykel(m): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
InternetBchip:
Nice one bro. Thanks
my pleasure bro.
Re: Advice on Geniue Way To Invest 4.5M by DivinePips123: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
InternetBchip:
Good morning,
Thanks
Hi hi InternetBchip,
Kindly check out our offering and investment/money success story here: https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing.
Cheers.
smiley
Re: Advice on Geniue Way To Invest 4.5M by power50: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
After you have started your business, list it online on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: Advice on Geniue Way To Invest 4.5M by nelvz(m): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Agriculture Will Continue To Rule The World. https://www.nairaland.com/5113088/farm-investment-today#77209941
Re: Advice on Geniue Way To Invest 4.5M by Fxmanager(m): 1:52am On Apr 09, 2019
InternetBchip:
Good morning,
Thanks
Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5104286/pamm-currency-trading-journal-avg
Re: Advice on Geniue Way To Invest 4.5M by KingofHearts(m): 2:55am On Apr 09, 2019
InternetBchip:
Good morning,
Thanks

Check our tread on this section"5Million Naira Investment".Invest in a global e-commerce that will pay you about 2 times that amount by the end of the year.just mail xmode3@yahoo.com to chat first.Wear your anti-scam jacket and increase your defense mechanism to the highest but just give your ears to what this is about and make your decision to meet up or not.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Working PAYPAL And Withdraw To Your Account At N360/$ + New Money Tricks / Photo News: Ondo State Council Chairmen Visit Ondo Linyi Industrial Hub, Ore / Learn Forex Trade With Ease At MAXIMUS FX Academy Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.