Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Proposal For The Supply Of Ago(diesel)! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Proposal For The Supply Of Ago(diesel)! (7628 Views)

Become An AGO (diesel), DPK (Kero) Facilitator And Make Residual Income. / 50,000 Mt Of Ago (diesel) Available @116+1 / P.m.s (petrol), Dpk (kerosene), And Ago (diesel) Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposal For The Supply Of Ago(diesel)! by neyo2008(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2010
Hello

Can anyone help me with the format of proposal for the supply of diesel?I am in need of it urgently.I would greatly appreciate it if you can help me with it.Please attach and send to my e-mail.

niyioyegbade@yahoo.com
Re: Proposal For The Supply Of Ago(diesel)! by friend(f): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2012
Pls I also need the proposal.Kindly assist
Re: Proposal For The Supply Of Ago(diesel)! by aggymore: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
please send me the proposal my email is dearhetty@mail.com
Re: Proposal For The Supply Of Ago(diesel)! by petecuuper: 5:19am On Oct 07, 2013
send your request to conergyltd@gmail.com for your AGO sullies
Re: Proposal For The Supply Of Ago(diesel)! by miikel4aver: 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
We supply AGO, LPFO , DPK and PMS in large quantity in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcort, or anywhere else for christmas and new year.
We can supply Large organizations, Business centers, Hospitals, Cybercafes, Eateries, Schools, e.t.c
Please call me on 07082085282.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Long Span Aluminium Corrugated Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.