Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,120 members, 7,860,044 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Demmie Vee Calls Out Kizz Daniel For Scamming Him Of N15m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demmie Vee Calls Out Kizz Daniel For Scamming Him Of N15m (194 Views)

Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee / Nigerians Call Out Kizz Daniel For Not Reposting Upcoming Artist Covers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Demmie Vee Calls Out Kizz Daniel For Scamming Him Of N15m by jatag: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
Fly Boy INC act, Demmie Vee has called out label boss, Kizz Daniel for scamming him of 15m.

The revelation is coming just days after a video surfaced online were Kizz Daniel allegedly called the police to harass Demmie Vee over unsettled house differences.

According to Demmie Vee, Kizz Daniel begged him to join his record label because of his own selfish reasons and has since used the medium to boost his own ailing career.

Read Demmie Vee’s full post in text below: –

@iamkizzdaniel !!! With all due respect. You are a Traitor @iamkizzdaniel. I can’t believe you have the gut to bring police to me because I asked for a refund of my Money. You tricked us and collected my 15million naira to boost your own shaking career. I wasn’t a struggling artist when you approached my boss for help...... Continue Reading http://punkvibe.com/demmie-vee-calls-kizz-daniel-scamming-n15m/

(1) (Reply)

Bleep You By Kizz Daniel, Please Click On The Link To Watch / . / Just For Fun... How Did You Misplace Your First Phone? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.