Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Demmie Vee Breakdown The Reason Why Kizz Daniel Stormed His House With SARS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demmie Vee Breakdown The Reason Why Kizz Daniel Stormed His House With SARS (500 Views)

Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) / Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Demmie Vee Breakdown The Reason Why Kizz Daniel Stormed His House With SARS by kiiingemmy(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2019

Following the report yesterday that Kizz Daniel storm his former signee Demmie Vee house with some policemen to order an arrest on the Tiff Crooner Demmie Vee has now reveals in full detail what went down.

Read the full story below;

Incase you can’t read it well from the post here’s what he wrote:

“@iamkizzdaniel !!! With all due respect. You are a Traitor @iamkizzdaniel. I can’t believe you have the gut to bring police to me because I asked for a refund of my Money. You tricked us and collected my 15million naira to boost your own shaking career. I wasn’t a struggling artist when you approached my boss for help which results to a recording deal/contract and I remember you promised heaven and earth that day. *TIFF* was doing well and was already a big song when you came to beg me to join fly boy INC not knowing your real intentions. On two different songs. You edited my Voice to make my voice sound awful and I still kept quiet and never say a word. { *SOMEBODY DEY* AND *YOU GO WAIT *}. I have the real versions of this two songs..You are too fake that the likes of “Bharry Jay , Phil Kez, wickedest dj zino , Slizzy , expression, etc can’t cope with you in space of 3 months. Time will surely tell. I know one day, the world will know the truth of it all. *Don’t Judge each day by the harvest you reap now but by the seeds that you plant.* Things May look rosy now but Karma is a Tricky thing. #themorewelive #themorewelearn #hopeneverdies “

Source :- https://afribaze.com.ng/forum/Entertainment/celebrities/68391-demmie-vee-breakdown-the-reason-why-kizz

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Demmie Vee Breakdown The Reason Why Kizz Daniel Stormed His House With SARS by kiiingemmy(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Will Rather Date A Monkey Than A Man, Because Monkeys Will Never Cheat On Me. / Christain Chukwu Diagnosed With Postrate Cancer (former Super Eagles Player) / Loved Up Photo Of Davido And Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.