Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Mermaid' Is't Real Or Fake? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mermaid' Is't Real Or Fake? (529 Views)

A Place In Kenya Where They Pay To See A Mermaid (video) / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mermaid' Is't Real Or Fake? by All4Good123: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mr Robert Timipre on fb really want to know wheather mermaid is real or fake, he wrote this on facebook: Wow, today i was just sitting behind my laptop surfing the internet so that i can get clear picture of these Mermaid stuff. The thing is that' nobody has given us any clear proof of them, i only saw paintings and sculptures and almost all the story i red today are all fiction some later conclude there massege that they saw Manatee (they somehow look like mermaid). Mermaid is a very popular creature so i was thinking that i could get one or two real photo of them. Hmm, some African religions even serve them but they never gave any real picture of Mermaid displaying in the water' those it mean that they are spiritual? This creature is too popular to be seen by group of people. Those anyone get any idea?
Re: Mermaid' Is't Real Or Fake? by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
It's Fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mermaid' Is't Real Or Fake? by GavelSlam: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nothing like that.
Re: Mermaid' Is't Real Or Fake? by mrfm1: 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Mermaid' Is't Real Or Fake? by Shelumiel: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
They might be real
Re: Mermaid' Is't Real Or Fake? by Chizuru01(m): 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Its real. We have some natural ones and we have some other powerful spiritual ones.

Water lily in a flowing River attracts them when the environment is silent or cool.

If you doubt, Go to Imo River demarcating Abia And Imo state At Isi Ala Ngwa North Border especially as early as 3 Am you will see them koro koro.Unlike what we have been told, They are not sexy at all instead it is more of disgusting. Stories has it that when they are many, they are more confident and has dragged someone into river b4. But the ones we have seen, They are as scared as ordinary fish
Re: Mermaid' Is't Real Or Fake? by meobizy(f): 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Chizuru01:
Its real. We have some natural ones and we have some other powerful spiritual ones.

Water lily in a flowing River attracts them when the environment is silent or cool.

If you doubt, Go to Imo River demarcating Abia And Imo state At Isi Ala Ngwa North Border especially as early as 3 Am you will see them koro koro.Unlike what we have been told, They are not sexy at all instead it is more of disgusting. Stories has it that when they are many, they are more confident and has dragged someone into river b4. But the ones we have seen, They are as scared as ordinary fish
There is always that one Nigerian.
Re: Mermaid' Is't Real Or Fake? by Funaki: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
Chizuru01:

nollywood

Re: Mermaid' Is't Real Or Fake? by Santaboris: 12:12am On Apr 08, 2019
Chizuru01:

shut up, mad man, ahhh people can lie ehn,,, you will get over 1 million dollars if you can provide real evidence that they truly exist, mumu..... Religion don scatter your brain. If you no believe God make I bend... Na una dey talk rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Should Christians Consult Seers?? / Abel Damina:Reducing The Rate Of Suicide,pastors Should Examine What They Preach / Who Was Cain's Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.