Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

If You See This When Washing, How Do You Usually Feel? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You See This When Washing, How Do You Usually Feel? (567 Views)

Where Do You Usually Buy Clothes? / Which Lucrative Business Ideas Do People Usually Look Down On... / 10 Founders Of Worldwide Brands Who Don’t Usually Show Their Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You See This When Washing, How Do You Usually Feel? by Dailyhappenings: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
Sometimes when I wash and I see cash, that moment when I am probably broke, I usually see it as a miracle...lol. how do you usually feel?

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/if-you-see-this-when-washing-how-do-you.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: If You See This When Washing, How Do You Usually Feel? by kunleweb: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
Return it, earn more credibility
Re: If You See This When Washing, How Do You Usually Feel? by topedoski(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
I thank God for forgetting grin

1 Like

Re: If You See This When Washing, How Do You Usually Feel? by Nbote(m): 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
kunleweb:
Return it, earn more credibility

Stop forming nonsense integrity... Return it to who? D pocket? Ur type no even fit forget money for their pocket

1 Like

Re: If You See This When Washing, How Do You Usually Feel? by kunleweb: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nbote:

Stop forming nonsense integrity... Return it to who? D pocket?

Na ghost get cloth? If I slap you through the phone.
Re: If You See This When Washing, How Do You Usually Feel? by harkandey(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin smiling as i take it to another pocket
Re: If You See This When Washing, How Do You Usually Feel? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
#1260? Sweet. Small catfish...800,origin 400, Benson 60.

Any other question?

1 Like

Re: If You See This When Washing, How Do You Usually Feel? by Nbote(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
kunleweb:

Na ghost get cloth? If I slap you through the phone.

Wen person yab una now say una no sabi read una go begin vex...There is no mention of being a houseboy in d post. D clothe is assumed to b ur own, stop ur slave mentality
Re: If You See This When Washing, How Do You Usually Feel? by kunleweb: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nbote:

Wen person yab una now say una no sabi read una go begin vex...There is no mention of being a houseboy in d post. D clothe is assumed to b ur own, stop ur slave mentality

LOL. Break ya phone. U a get who u a take am resemble for both apc n PDP. Mcheww. Go listen to 91.3fm now tolotolo

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED! All You Need To Know About Payoneer 2019 / Revealed! How Ibikunle Amosun Used Wasiu Sowami To Acquire High-profile-investme / Meet The Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Owns Airbnb Of Luxury Cars In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.