Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Live Video: I Have Friends That Has Done Yahoo, The Repercussions Is Bad - SIMI - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Live Video: I Have Friends That Has Done Yahoo, The Repercussions Is Bad - SIMI (435 Views)

Is Yahoo The Way? See Fine Cars Hushpuppi Bought With Fraud Money (photos) / 6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3 / Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live Video: I Have Friends That Has Done Yahoo, The Repercussions Is Bad - SIMI by nairaobserver2: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
“I have friends that has done Yahoo’, Simi reveals during her live video as she encourages Nigerians to stop fraud.

Watch the video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/live-video-i-have-friends-that-has-done.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Live Video: I Have Friends That Has Done Yahoo, The Repercussions Is Bad - SIMI by itspzpics(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Live Video: I Have Friends That Has Done Yahoo, The Repercussions Is Bad - SIMI by Adedapo57: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Pls tell them and most of them are into it not to better their lives or Dat of family and friends they are into to oppress and impress And 90% of the money is spent on weed drug women and gadgets vanity upon vanity

(1) (Reply)

University Of Lagos Denies Awarding E-money Doctorate Degree / Femi Otedola Celebrates Aliko Dangote As He Turns 62 Today / Cousin Stole My Wife, Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.