Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra (5252 Views)

Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian / Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) / Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra by bukati1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
When Simbi my girlfriend could not find her pant on the line where she had spread it to dry, she was beside herself with grief, she was so inconsolable.

She called me on the phone and was hysteric, Her life was finished she told me. I struggled to make sense of what she was saying, so I hurried to her place, I feared for the worst.

When I got to her place, with plenty of tears in her eyes she told me how she couldn’t find her pants and bra on the line just under 30 minutes after she spread it to dry.

Re: This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra by bukati1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
I have been hearing about the craze for pants these days, from some of my ‘working friends’, my drinking padies. But i never knew boys were becoming overtly desperate. Haba! Because of this money sha. I comforted her and told her maybe her friend packed it inside for her as it had made to rain.

So I decided to ask the ‘working boys’ in my street what they actually do with Pants and Bras.

1 Share

Re: This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra by bukati1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
You better brace up for a rude awakening, the story is about to turn a corner.

Makanaki, yes that his name was benovelent to tell me that the preferred ingredient to make powerful ritual potions are human skulls, breast and other assorted body parts.

It is because of the difficulty in obtaining these premium necessary ingredients that has made voodoo priests to request for pants and bras. They too can be adapted, but not as effective. Didn’t they say at all at all na him worse pass?

Re: This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra by bukati1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
The craze for Benz, luxury lifestyle and the thrills of the fast lane is real and boys are not dulling. Many guys are now turning to the path of least resistance.

The high unemployment is not even helping matters, think like this – if you were to loose your current job, what is the chance that you would get another in real time? Imagine the horror of it, imagine the pain of it.

But good things come to those who wait. It is one thing to have wealth, it is another thing to enjoy it in good health of mind and body. Before you make that plunge, consider how much adaptation and concession you would make in life. Not all that glitters is gold.

Luckily for Simbi, it was Jumoke her neighbor who packed her underwear for her. She has since calmed down. Now she is preparing a meal for us and I am calmly expectant of the good things that would ultimately follow.

According to The NBS, over 90 million Nigerians are unemployed or underemployed. Its high time the government did something about this lest the price of pants and bra overtake the price of gold and crude oil

1 Like

Re: This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra by bukati1(m): 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
The story was shared with the kind permission of Sustainability Watch Nigeria.
Re: This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
Anyone who went to a boarding school and still has a habit of storing dirty panties should be flogged.

Why won't you just wash as you bathe?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra by kunleweb: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
kennygee:
Anyone who went to a boarding school and still has a habit of storing dirty panties should be flogged.

Solarin?
Re: This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra by CAPSLOCKED: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
kennygee:

THE ONES THAT DIDN'T ATTEND BOARDING SCHOOLS SHOULD BE APPLAUDED, AND CONGRATULATED ABI? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra by nicepoker101(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hang the stuff in your bathroom to dry. Be security conscious with your pants.
Re: This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THE ONES THAT DIDN'T ATTEND BOARDING SCHOOLS SHOULD BE APPLAUDED, AND CONGRATULATED ABI? undecided

Is that what you made out from my comment?

Boarding school don't even give room for storing dirty pants, where u wan keep am?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra by mytime24(f): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
Y all dis yahoo boyz no dey us okirika pants nd bra
Wen full everywhere undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra by earthsync(f): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
so people still think pants,bras and used pads brings sudden wealth??

1 Like

Re: This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra by Pearlyakin(m): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
earthsync:
Can you drop your pant, make we experiment amgrin
Re: This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra by beejhay69: 7:37am On Apr 08, 2019
earthsync:
Don't doubt it oo.
Juju sef don update software.
Re: This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra by earthsync(f): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
beejhay69:
Don't doubt it oo. Juju sef don update software.
if juju truly dey work Africa would have been a world leading continent now.
Re: This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra by beejhay69: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
earthsync:

if juju truly dey work Africa would have been a world leading continent now.
I hear you. But please don't discard the obvious. Jazz is real. i know you know better.
Re: This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra by earthsync(f): 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
beejhay69:
I hear you. But please don't discard the obvious. Jazz is real. i know you know better.

jazz dey real na him we never use am defeat Boko?

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Rocks Sexy See-through Oufits (photos) / Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating / See Cake Shaped Like Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.