Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

I Regret Using ALAT By WEMA (the Biggest Mistake Ever Made By Me In 2019) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Regret Using ALAT By WEMA (the Biggest Mistake Ever Made By Me In 2019) (7081 Views)

ALAT By Wema Becomes Nigeria’s Number One Finance App / LG Set To Unleash It’s Rollable OLED TV In 2019 (Photos) / Infinix Hot 7 And Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs : Upcoming Infinix Smartphone In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Using ALAT By WEMA (the Biggest Mistake Ever Made By Me In 2019) by Lexusgs430: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2019
Treepower2000:

Go and ask Savannah bank.

Savannah bank was not Wema bank nah........
Re: I Regret Using ALAT By WEMA (the Biggest Mistake Ever Made By Me In 2019) by Ozkar: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ekpono1:
I have the same problem with ALAT, I can't withdraw, check balance or transfer using the ATM; they keep telling me to contact my bank. I don complain give them severally sotey me sef don tire. It's been more than 4 months and when and every time I remind them dem go tell me say 'nothing is wrong with your card'.
See, it has nothing to do with documents cos I uploaded everything a long time ago.
Dem still dey charge me for card maintenance for card way I no fit use do anything at all undecided
check the card-control part of the app to see if you have enabled the card to be able to do all those (ATM, POS, Web, etc). I think they are disabled by default.
Re: I Regret Using ALAT By WEMA (the Biggest Mistake Ever Made By Me In 2019) by somehow: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Do you recognise this?

Oga, no entity called diamond bank again, I don't know what else to tell you. With time, all cards, checkbooks bearing diamond bank will be changed to that of Access.

There is no bank in Nigeria with a signboard or name called "diamond bank". You obviously don't understand what happened. Forget the merger ruse, access bank bought 90% of what you know as diamond bank.

Can't say more than that.

Have a nice day sir
Re: I Regret Using ALAT By WEMA (the Biggest Mistake Ever Made By Me In 2019) by Ozkar: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
nyben231101:
2019 is not yet over, you can still make greater mistakes.
lol. You are just evil grin
Re: I Regret Using ALAT By WEMA (the Biggest Mistake Ever Made By Me In 2019) by suremanpatriot: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
angry
Re: I Regret Using ALAT By WEMA (the Biggest Mistake Ever Made By Me In 2019) by suremanpatriot: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
my friend that is W for you. Once your money enter them you bcom their prisoner. Yu beta use withdrawal slip or cheque to move your bulk money to a good electronic bank grin
Them no send yu msg yu jst be complainin as they mak gains of yuour deposit.
Re: I Regret Using ALAT By WEMA (the Biggest Mistake Ever Made By Me In 2019) by OneKinGuy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
I have been using alat for over 1 year no major issues so far.
Re: I Regret Using ALAT By WEMA (the Biggest Mistake Ever Made By Me In 2019) by Lexusgs430: 7:51am On Apr 20, 2019
somehow:

Oga stop confusing yourself.

There's no bank called diamond access or access diamond in Nigeria.

What we have is Access bank!

Diamond is gone to the wind just like former oceanic and intercontinental banks!

Oga, i hope you have read the vanguard today
Re: I Regret Using ALAT By WEMA (the Biggest Mistake Ever Made By Me In 2019) by Lexusgs430: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2020
somehow:

Oga stop confusing yourself.

There's no bank called diamond access or access diamond in Nigeria.

What we have is Access bank!

Diamond is gone to the wind just like former oceanic and intercontinental banks!

Oga, you somehow remember this your response....... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Unveils New Pocket-friendly Data Packages. / Lets Get It Over; Crack The Mtn Huawei Modem So It Works With Glo Sim? / How To Watch Local TV Channels On Phones/laptop Without Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.