Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/19 (246 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/10/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/19 by dallyemmy: 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/19 by dallyemmy: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Monday, April 8, 2019) -

*An Arrow In Satan's Quiver*

1.Thank You, Jesus, for leaving all Your glory in heaven, to come and deliver me from the curse of the law.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let every source of bitter water that has flowed into my life, dry up, now, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every arrow of sorrow, failure, poverty, disappointment, depression, sickness, accident, and untimely death, targeted against me or any of my loved ones, go back to sender, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, as from today, let an end come to sorrow and grief in my life; the joy of the Lord be my portion for the remaining days of my life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every weapon of oppression and wickedness fashioned against me, and my loved ones be rendered obsolete, null and void, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every chain of stagnation and wickedness, tying me down to the same spot, all these years, without any meaningful progress, break, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every attempt of Satan to take away my joy be frustrated; let me enjoy the fullness of Your joy, forever, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, keep my eyes from beholding vanity and help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, encourage and strengthen Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and give him victory over all situations and circumstances, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

The Purpose Of Living / What Would Be The One Good You Did? / God Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.