Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Delta Billionaire Ned Nwoko Opens Up On Relationship With Regina Daniels - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Billionaire Ned Nwoko Opens Up On Relationship With Regina Daniels (1372 Views)

Niger Delta Billionaire Militant Warlord Makes His First Public Appearan / Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI / Niger Delta Billionaire Stuff On A Bridge With His Convoy Of Expensive Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Billionaire Ned Nwoko Opens Up On Relationship With Regina Daniels by OGO32(m): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nigerian billionaire and Delta State lawmaker, Ned Nwoko, has said he is entitled to more than one wife as his religion permits it.

Giftnaija reporters has earlier reported that Ned Nwoko is in a relationship with Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels.

The latter had acquired some exotic cars in recent times, prompting reports that she is dating the politician.

Reginal Daniels is also said to have had an introduction ceremony last weekend in Asaba, the Delta State capital with the politician.

The actress, 18, is said to be Nwoko, 59 and former House of Representatives member’s, 6th wife.

Speaking about the report, Nwoko via his media aides, told Kemiashefonlovehaven, that he (Nwoko) is first, a Moslem, who can marry as many wives as he wants.

“alhaji, Hon. Ned Nwoko is of royal blood and he is entitled to as many wives as he desires,” the aide said.

“He is no kid and knows what is best for him. Don’t forget that he is a devout Moslem and he is entitled to more than a wife. He would not want to comment on Regina Daniels currently. read more@
https://www.giftnaija.com.ng/delta-billionaire-ned-nwoko-opens-up-on-relationship-with-regina-daniels/

Re: Delta Billionaire Ned Nwoko Opens Up On Relationship With Regina Daniels by CreepyBlackpool: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
Did he just indirectly confirm his affairs with Regina Daniels??

Sha, its not like its mg business

1 Like

Re: Delta Billionaire Ned Nwoko Opens Up On Relationship With Regina Daniels by richidinho(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
I learnt to mind my business since I discovered that I will live longer if I do so

If you miss snake news this days gather here so lalasticlala can show us some love

1 Like

Re: Delta Billionaire Ned Nwoko Opens Up On Relationship With Regina Daniels by Amuocha: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
Anyway, my concern now is how teens love to date older men angry
Re: Delta Billionaire Ned Nwoko Opens Up On Relationship With Regina Daniels by Earlystar698(m): 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
so this man have been digging this small girl kitten since and I no no
Re: Delta Billionaire Ned Nwoko Opens Up On Relationship With Regina Daniels by johnmartus(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
shocked grin cheesy that's cool. grin but you can't last longer. This girl would send you to your early grave.
Re: Delta Billionaire Ned Nwoko Opens Up On Relationship With Regina Daniels by mightyhaze: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
Their life their business. They havent broken a single law.

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Fighting To Islamise Nigeria, Africa –obasanjo / Here Is Akwa Ibom Airline That Starts Operations Today (photos) / BREAKING NEWS: See What Happened To Yahaya Bello At Kogi APC Guber Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.