Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Julius Agwu Celebrates 46th Birthday With Family - Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Celebrates 46th Birthday With Family - Pictures (26990 Views)

Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures / Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures / Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu Celebrates 46th Birthday With Family - Pictures by Yankiss(m): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
The pretty wife isn't smiling at all. What could be the matter?
Re: Julius Agwu Celebrates 46th Birthday With Family - Pictures by omeddy805: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
She never put a smile in most of their picture. Thats Mrs Agwu... Beautiful family.
Re: Julius Agwu Celebrates 46th Birthday With Family - Pictures by Isoduwa(m): 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
ReachHard:

Can't you guys see it's a Sunny day?

Leave her alone ooooh bikozienu undecided

Which sunny day �? Abeg enter house �
Re: Julius Agwu Celebrates 46th Birthday With Family - Pictures by nicepoker101(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Guy, how far now? How today? Hope you went to church, have a great week ahead. Bye!
I like this reply.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Celebrates 46th Birthday With Family - Pictures by LyfeJennings(m): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ojutiri
Eyes have seen
This guy is a true survivor
An overcomer
If anyone should sin but not this guy
Ahhhhhhhhhh
God loves him
Over love sef
Half of Wetin do am don ruin families.
Their offsprings would never grow to be someone in life again. It took them from riches to the depth of rags....
But Julius still maintain.
Mehn
God I thank You on his behalf
Re: Julius Agwu Celebrates 46th Birthday With Family - Pictures by innocential3032(m): 12:08am On Apr 08, 2019
Who notice it, the wife is not happy at all, see as she frown face
Re: Julius Agwu Celebrates 46th Birthday With Family - Pictures by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 08, 2019
This nigga I always tend to notice something bout his posts. His wife no they ever smile, always looking like she is been forced to take the pics lol, and na only this spot wey get grass them they take pics hahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Femi Adebayo's Awards Celebration Party / Bobrisky: 'I Am Not Getting Married Now, Small Olosho Still Dey My Blood' / Alibaba: “Ladies With K-Leg, Mini Skirts Not For You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.