Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' (5815 Views)

Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey / CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles / Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by AutoJoshNIG: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2019

American Rapper Offset paid homage to Nipsey Hussel who was gunned down last week, by painting all the cars in his collections ‘Nipsey Blue’.

27-year-old Kiari Cephus is professionally known as Offset. He is an American rapper and member of the hip hop and trap music trio Migos, alongside cousins Takeoff and Quavo.

He shared the photo on his Instagram with the caption – “NIPSEY BLUE #RIPNIP OWNER”

These are the five cars in his collection that he painted ‘Nipsey Blue’ (from left to right):

Bentley Bentayga
Rolls Royce Wraith
Lammborghini Urus,
Lamborghini Aventador, and
Rolls Royce Cullinan

SOURCE: https://autojosh.com/rapper-offset-paints-cars-nipsey-hussle-blue/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by nepapole(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Eeya! cry cry
Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by ojun50(m): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
That wht thy call love
Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by decatalyst(m): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
Crazy and weird Love!

Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by emerich(m): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
This is what we called Loyalty.....
Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by LoveFayfay(f): 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
Offset paying his respect, that's what real niggas do. #Redroom

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
I put my right hand to God,fly like and eagle..fighting these demons..shine light for my people..

RIP NIPSEY embarassed

2 Likes

Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by adaksbullet: 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
ofset and icardi b his a fool

respect too J zee that his gived nipey hustle childrens 15m USD dollars and these mumu his hear painting his moto nipey blue undecided
Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by youngking22(m): 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
A minute silence for English please

4 Likes

Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by youngking22(m): 12:00am On Apr 08, 2019
adaksbullet:

respect too J zee that his gived nipey hustle childrens 15m USD dollars and these mumu his hear painting his moto nipey blue undecided
A minute silence for English please

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by KingLennon(m): 2:32am On Apr 08, 2019
Even those who have never heard about Nipsey is claiming to be a fan. RIP Nipsey victory lap album steady on repeat
Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:47am On Apr 08, 2019
Damn, what a collection.
Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by Blazebond(m): 8:02am On Apr 08, 2019
All of una when dey find "beef" so,shebi una see d result of "beef",when dem go dey rap " im gonna pump you full,im gonna crack your skull" na d answer be dis,when u "beef" you get shot,weak ass niggers should shut d Bleep up and stop spewing rhymes of toughness when everybody knows you gonna run or die without a fightback when the guns start spitting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2019
Honestly I have never heard about nipsey up until he was assassinated. Did a quick background check on him and found out the dude was a humanitarian. Respect.

But wetin kodak-black do nipsey wey American celebs especially rap artists wan murder the guy for Instagram. grin
Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by Nbote(m): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2019
Kastonkastroll:
Honestly I have never heard about nipsey up until he was assassinated. Did a quick background check on him and found out the dude was a humanitarian. Respect.

But wetin kodak-black do nipsey wey American celebs especially rap artists wan murder the guy for Instagram. grin

D slowpoke was busy flirting with Nipsey's fiancee as his way of consoling her

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2019
Nbote:

O'boy na him dey wan killam. Lmao
Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by Reversepussyking(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2019
Offset my nigga unlike some nigeria celeb.

spit
Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by Kendumazy(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2019
Not bad. The color looks cool. Love them. The painter just made some dolls. Rip to Nipsey.
Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by Rilley(m): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2019
adaksbullet:

Speak your language, English ain't by force.

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by Rilley(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2019
Nbote:

That Kodak guy is a big fool, i don't think he will ever have sense.
Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by Rilley(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2019
Still RIP Nipsey

You was a true and the only nigga who understand the truth, I wish you lived long to see your dreams become reality.
Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Rilley:
That Kodak guy is a big fool, i don't think he will ever have sense.
I stopped listening to his music when he claimed he is better than lil Wayne..

Whadafuck dude smokes? undecided
Re: American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' by Rilley(m): 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
krattoss:
I stopped listening to his music when he claimed he is better than lil Wayne..

Whadafuck dude smokes? undecided
Nigga even said he's better than 2pac, can you imagine?

(1) (Reply)

What Is the similarity between these 3 Nigerians ( Photo ) / Mr Eazi Claims He's Single And Searching, See Funny Wizkid Reply / White Woman Who Changed Skin Colour Believes She Can Have Black Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.