Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) (6395 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Challenges You Will Face In Uber/taxify Business As A Beginner / Buy the "Guide To investing in Uber Ebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) by Adortem: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
A registered Uber driver is needed around Lekki County,you would be provided with a car. Please,call 08139498477 immediately to apply.
Re: How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) by chy4sure(f): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
You can contact this no 07012771977 for car tracking
Re: How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) by chy4sure(f): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
mrsage:
Over time I have come to realise that you can start small and expand with time.

I have come up with a strategy. You can start with exactly N1,000,000 and make good profit.

Here is the Case Study.

Car Purchase (Honda Civic 2003 model Naija Used). 800,000

Pre Purchase Inspection.. 20,000

Vehicle Registration/ Change of Ownership.. 45,000

Comprehensive Insurance ... 30,000

Car tracker and installation.. 40,000

Miscellaneous expenses... 65,000

Total.. 1,000,000
contact this no 07012771977 for car tracking at affordable amount
Re: How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) by dotcomnamenamee(m): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2019
@mrsage, please continue your lecture. Thanks.
Re: How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) by murphyfada(m): 7:55am On Sep 12, 2019
How are you all feeling today? No matter your situation, SMILE
Re: How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) by murphyfada(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hello Guys, with the protesting with Bolt, is it worth it still registering with them? Can I still make my weekly target with just one app? I am a new driver and haven't even done my first ride. I took delivery of my car yesterday. I have Uber all setup and am good to go but throughout today,I didn't see any request. All I keep getting is You're online / Finding Trips. Is this normal. Although I no comot for my Office area in Fagba so technically not like I was ready to accept any request, I was just test running. Please I need advise from an Experienced Driver. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) by olenime(m): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
murphyfada:
Hello Guys, with the protesting with Bolt, is it worth it still registering with them? Can I still make my weekly target with just one app? I am a new driver and haven't even done my first ride. I took delivery of my car yesterday. I have Uber all setup and am good to go but throughout today,I didn't see any request. All I keep getting is You're online / Finding Trips. Is this normal. Although I no comot for my Office area in Fagba so technically not like I was ready to accept any request, I was just test running. Please I need advise from an Experienced Driver. Thanks
How far with your ride business?
Re: How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) by davidtuzy(m): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
Please house, i need a car on HP for Uber.. Toyota Matrix woukd be a nice one... Am in lagos 08100894157...…... Pls NL, someone should assist me pls am fully ready... Tankz
Re: How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) by murphyfada(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
olenime:
How far with your ride business?
We dey rough am small small. We cant complain
Re: How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) by jaymejate: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
mrsage:
Hello,

I'm a transporter. I've been in this business since 2013 and I just love it.

I started as a cab man and I'm still in the business till today.

Over time we have witnessed a lot of changed and E hailing as we call it now has come to stay. The major E- hailing operators are Uber and Taxify.

They present a business opportunity for investors and a form of employment for the drivers as well.

I want shed more light on a particular model that can produce profitable results for any potential or existing investor.

The business model is this.

1. Buy a car or use the car you have already ( if its good enough for the business)

2. Give it to a driver on Hire Purchase.

That's all. Sounds so simple but there are several factors involved and an entire process to follow.

That's the essence of this thread.

Welcome on board....

I read all through your post.
I will like to ask, for those getting into Uber or bolt through Hire purchase, since the money has not been paid fully, the driver is not the owner of the car and he will not be given the change of ownership docs.
While driving, this will be needed by law enforcement officials on the road.

Then, the question is, who will register the car with Uber/Bolt? The driver or the owner giving the car on Hire Purchase?

Please kindly elaborate on this. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) by Ceekaycee: 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
Guys, I would love to know the financial demands for starting with any E-hailing company... Certificates needed to be procured..
Re: How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) by AdesuyiVictor: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2021
Good day everyone....

My name is Adesuyi Victor.

I need a trustworthy fellow to partner with....

I am a Uber/bolt driver.....

I would remit a reasonable sum of N30K above depending on our agreement....

I am very keen on car maintenance and safety...

My location is Baruwa, Ipaja Lagos

If you're interested, please call/WhatsApp : 08183497413

Thank you.
Re: How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) by murphyfada(m): 3:23am On Dec 08, 2021
Hello NairaLanders. I need a car for rental urgently. My car engine got knocked last week Friday. I plan to buy a new engine next year 2022 but before then I need a car kn rental urgently I can use to work this December so I can save up to buy a new tokunbo engine. I reside in Iju Ishaga. Any referral or recommendation will be appreciated. My contact is whatsapp 07032327232 or call 09058164245. Thank you and God bless. I got my first car here over 2 years ago by d way so I still believe I can get another here.
Re: How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) by murphyfada(m): 1:14am On Dec 10, 2021
I am guessing NairaLand is no longer as Engaging and Interactive as it used to be years back. Nawa o. WhatsApp n Facebook n Instagram don take over. I still need Rental or HP car o. Anyone can halla at me. Scroll back n up to get my details . God bless
Re: How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) by Felixts7(m): 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hello everyone pls i need a car for rental or hp to be use for ehailling (uber and bolt) to deliver weekly.
I'm ready to start work immediately....
Pls if you have any uber/bolt spec car available hit me up on 09059539226

Location is Lagos

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in Uber/Bolt business in Lagos... please don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I handle car with care and you will have good return on your investment..
30k weekly remittance...no story.

Call me on 09059539226...

Location is Lagos
Tanks
Expecting ur call
Re: How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) by murphyfada(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2022
I still need a Car for rental or HP. I have been without a car for over 5 months. Although I still do driving job like private driving and offline using colleague car but I need a car of my own so I can make more contact. I cam be reached on 07032327232 WhatsApp and Calls
Re: How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) by Ocheja1: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hello,
Pls am in need of a car for rental to be used for (uber and bolt) am going to deliver weekly.

I am ready to start work immediately.

Pls if you have any uber/bolt spec car available hit me up on 08165355860
Location . Is Lagos mainland
Re: How to Invest in Uber/ E hailing business (Hire Purchase Model) by Doris4ever(m): 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hello everyone, pls I need a car for rental or HP, to be use for ehailling (uber and bolt) to deliver weekly.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

I will handle your car with care and you will have good return on your investment.
30k weekly remittance...no story.

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910

Location is Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For Victims Of Interswitch/quickteller Failed Transactions / Is Metaforce Legit Or A Scam? Full Review Of Forsage Metaforce / Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.