Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower (49763 Views)

Michael Ejoor: I Cried 4 Times Yesterday, My 9 Inches Penis Still Intact / 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) / Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by IMASTEX: 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
And so?! Are they supposed to be like a disposable cup?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by vicadex07(m): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
BravoDe:
Mtcheww...I think say na that bursty juicy fresh Yvonne jegede...I must marry em bursty

No this is the Yvonne that swallowed Iyanyas career with her womanliness
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by babzo(m): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
spirul77:
monitoring spirits, I was shocked the day my neighbour listed all the cloths I wore all through the week,evn me couldn't have known, I fear some people o

spirul77:
monitoring spirits, I was shocked the day my neighbour listed all the cloths I wore all through the week,evn me couldn't have known, I fear some people o

Haa bro. Hope its only clothes the neighbor has been observing. Hmmm, hope they have not been observing your movement, time you get home, time you leave...hmmmm...careful bro.

Thats how Alhaji Sofo...whatever his name is, was observing Kudi Abiola and reporting to El Mustpha.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by GTtruth(m): 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
if you don't mind your business it kills faster than HIV, celeb are humans and they huzzle to make money, even if she even do other side huzzle to.make the money that still doesn't guarantee her to waste the money on just slippers like the ones that used boxers for rituals, my dear Yvonne for this I dash you iyanya and dammykrane anyone u choose, just take it, they are my boys #GT#
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by Chizzychinny: 11:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
Maybe slippers na condom.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by GTtruth(m): 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
iyke926:
Another stupid fan.

Africans get serious problem.
please not African, you worst pass the rubbish fan wain asked that question, just say the Ghana girl, must you generalize one person idiotic comment to a full continent, my guy wise up before you self enter same road wain the rubbish fan enter, if you don't comment you won't die infact you will love longer than the age you are supposed to live
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by GTtruth(m): 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
iyke926:
Another stupid fan.

please not African, you worst pass the rubbish fan wain asked that question, just say the Ghana girl, must you generalize one person idiotic comment to a full continent, my guy wise up before you self enter same road wain the rubbish fan enter, if you don't comment you won't die infact you will love longer than the age you are supposed to live#GT#
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by samtiyelov1(m): 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
BravoDe:
Mtcheww...I think say na that bursty juicy fresh Yvonne jegede...I must marry em bursty

Mtchewwww! What is this one saying now?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by Chinashopping84: 12:27am On Apr 08, 2019
na wa o.Get your chinese rmb with us.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by Ebenezerk2: 12:55am On Apr 08, 2019
Monitoring spirit, counting the times she wears slippers, she must have times to do that
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 08, 2019
undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by SEGLIZ: 3:11am On Apr 08, 2019
respect to that response and the carrier some would have devour that fan with their typographical tongue......... though at times serves those itchy fingers right but very wrong of a public figure or celeb (which ever they choose to call themselves).

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by izombie(m): 4:25am On Apr 08, 2019
GreatResearcher:
There's a possibility someone can have 5 pairs of the same slippers but dis mumu observer with slowpoke brain would tin is one pair.

50cent has like 50 pairs of red sneakers in his closet. What will this slowpoke says if 50cent comes out with red sneakers in every post.
even if she has one pair of the slippers how is that a problem? She can wear it as many times as possible. That girl is just stupid and should mind her own business.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by SjMbula(m): 5:04am On Apr 08, 2019
Ewu zamfara
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by texazzpete(m): 5:33am On Apr 08, 2019
BravoDe:

What is 'bursty'?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by flowx(m): 5:36am On Apr 08, 2019
From the look of the girl self you go know sey na mumunatu... Make she go buy another one for her nau. Busy body privy to all matters!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by EmekaBlue(m): 5:57am On Apr 08, 2019
NobleAngell:
That's what is worrying this one. That was an epic response that should send the Olodo thinking.
relax...I.knw it is ur type that wear one pant for a month
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by sonature1: 5:58am On Apr 08, 2019
iyke926:
Another stupid fan.

It's not an African thing.
Watch American celebrity news channel, E!
If a celeb repeats a cloth, it becomes news.
I think we learned that from the Americans.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by sonature1: 6:02am On Apr 08, 2019
GTtruth:
please not African, you worst pass the rubbish fan wain asked that question, just say the Ghana girl, must you generalize one person idiotic comment to a full continent, my guy wise up before you self enter same road wain the rubbish fan enter, if you don't comment you won't die infact you will love longer than the age you are supposed to live

I think she's a Nigerian.
Notice her use of 'sha'
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by jice(m): 6:15am On Apr 08, 2019
Good response jooor. Don't mind dem
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by owila4luv(m): 7:09am On Apr 08, 2019
So the slippers never spoil make she buy another one to pls you? when did you become a god to be apeased? or you are a monitoring spirit?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by NobleAngell(f): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2019
EmekaBlue:
relax...I.knw it is ur type that wear one pant for a month
Dry!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by GTtruth(m): 7:24am On Apr 08, 2019
sonature1:

I think she's a Nigerian.
Notice her use of 'sha'
then be specific, if she is a Nigerian don't generalize an idiotic fan for a continent please, africans are many or you been a Nigerian try used a singular tense more often it helps, anyway be guided#GT#
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by EmekaBlue(m): 7:40am On Apr 08, 2019
NobleAngell:
Dry!
y wont it b dry....d truth cant b funny especially as its related to u.

no vex...its gonna b fine
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by NobleAngell(f): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2019
EmekaBlue:
y wont it b dry....d truth cant b funny especially as its related to u.

no vex...its gonna b fine
Dry!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=oshe11 post=77352102][/quote]

This photo you used is that of a sick child.

Please stop it.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by Gsteve01(m): 10:47am On Apr 08, 2019
Her life. angry grin

TO RENT OR BUY HOUSE, CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by Brightest04(m): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2019
...I bet this person has no reasonable work doing,that was the reason of making that a priority.If she wear the slippers 100 times how's that anyone's business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days / Donjazzy, Olamide And The Headies Saga-charles Novia Weighs In / Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.