Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Lady Shows What Her Aunt's 9 Years Old Daughter Gave Her When She Was Broke - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shows What Her Aunt's 9 Years Old Daughter Gave Her When She Was Broke (1302 Views)

Late Husband's Family Withholding Her Aunt's Child / 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shows What Her Aunt's 9 Years Old Daughter Gave Her When She Was Broke by Victni: 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian lady was almost at tears when she complained about been broke to her aunt but her aunt's daughter over heard their conversation and gave her paper money. Gistvic Reports.

She wrote:
"I went to visit my Aunt dis Afternoon I ws complaining of nt having money, I didn't kw my Aunt's 9 years old daughter ERIMA over heard us. I ws in their room wen she came and handed me dis paper's �. She was lik Aunty IJ u hv money nw pls stop complaining, I felt like cryin�"

See More Photos Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/nigerian-lady-shows-what-her-aunts-9.html

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

1 Share

Re: Lady Shows What Her Aunt's 9 Years Old Daughter Gave Her When She Was Broke by UnknownT: 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Lady Shows What Her Aunt's 9 Years Old Daughter Gave Her When She Was Broke by midolian(m): 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
This Kain pikin wey take her time draw money like this, na to dey fear am oo

At this tender age, pikin dey draw the different denominations of naira wey we get. If this one grow finish, slay queen go be her other names

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows What Her Aunt's 9 Years Old Daughter Gave Her When She Was Broke by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
midolian:
This Kain pikin wey take her time draw money like this, na to dey fear am oo

At this tender age, pikin dey draw the different denominations of naira wey we get. If this one grow finish, slay queen go be her other names

But slay queens dey lazy na.

It's not in their blood to work and invest in something.
But this pikin take her time draw & color join everything.

So on the contrary, it's shows how determined she is to make her own money — that's an independent woman.

Sha this is simply a case of a child trying to make her aunt happy. We should stop reading too much into things. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows What Her Aunt's 9 Years Old Daughter Gave Her When She Was Broke by midolian(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
Xaos:

But slay queens dey lazy na.

It's not in their blood to work and invest in something.
But this pikin take her time draw & color join everything.

So on the contrary, it's shows how determined she is to make her own money — that's an independent woman.

Sha this is simply a case of a child trying to make make her aunt happy. We should stop reading too much into things. grin
Ok ooo...

But fear dey catch me for this Kain pikin sha
Re: Lady Shows What Her Aunt's 9 Years Old Daughter Gave Her When She Was Broke by SisiStar007: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Awwwww kiss if only people had the minds of children...
Re: Lady Shows What Her Aunt's 9 Years Old Daughter Gave Her When She Was Broke by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Awww. How sweet of the kid!
Re: Lady Shows What Her Aunt's 9 Years Old Daughter Gave Her When She Was Broke by oluwatosink: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Lady Shows What Her Aunt's 9 Years Old Daughter Gave Her When She Was Broke by Oluromantic: 7:36am On Apr 08, 2019
I wish everybody can maintain such niceness till adulthood. Cus e be like say as person dey grow, evil dey block d mind.
Re: Lady Shows What Her Aunt's 9 Years Old Daughter Gave Her When She Was Broke by Acidosis(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2019
This is not acceptable at 9.
Re: Lady Shows What Her Aunt's 9 Years Old Daughter Gave Her When She Was Broke by reservd(m): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2019
Acidosis:

This is not acceptable at 9.
I wanted to ask if she is truely 9
Re: Lady Shows What Her Aunt's 9 Years Old Daughter Gave Her When She Was Broke by Acidosis(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2019
reservd:

I wanted to ask if she is truely 9

Another good observation.

I finished primary school at 9, started JSS 1 at 10. At that age, I wouldn't do a thing like this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows What Her Aunt's 9 Years Old Daughter Gave Her When She Was Broke by reservd(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2019
Acidosis:

I finished primary school at 9, started JSS 1 at 10. At that age, I wouldn't do a thing like this.
I used to teach in a sch, a 9 yrs reasoning dt way is questionable
Re: Lady Shows What Her Aunt's 9 Years Old Daughter Gave Her When She Was Broke by Gistvic: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Lady Shows What Her Aunt's 9 Years Old Daughter Gave Her When She Was Broke by egojeny1(f): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
Acidosis:

How do you mean?? Are u saying her reasoning is above her age or below? Be clearer pls let's understand you.

(1) (Reply)

Her Husband's Family Helps Him A Lot: Any Problem In That? / A Generation That Has Built Everything About Itself On Sex Is Fighting Over Dna. / Mother-of-three In Pain As Husband Marries Her Best Friend As Second Wife(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.