Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,315 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

NFF Set To Provide Financial Support To Sick Ex Coach Christian Chukwu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Set To Provide Financial Support To Sick Ex Coach Christian Chukwu (379 Views)

Heartland FC Coach, Christian Obi, Dies In Fatal Accident (Photos) / Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment / Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFF Set To Provide Financial Support To Sick Ex Coach Christian Chukwu by reportminds: 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has moved to provide support for former Nigeria star and coach Christian Chukwuemeka Chukwu who is currently very sick.

Earlier reports on Sunday had it that the former defender of the Green Eagles and captain of the 1980 Africa Cup of Nations-winning team is in need of the sum of $50,000 to carter for his health challenge.

The stated amount is meant to pay for Chukwu’s round trip to the United States of America, his surgery, medication and general after-surgery care.

But according to a statement on NFF website on Sunday, the President of the Federation, Mr. Amaju Melvin Pinnick is now aware of the matter and has given instructions to relevant authorities.

“I am not in Nigeria presently but I have asked the NFF Acting President, Barr. Seyi Akinwunmi to take full charge and ensure that this matter is treated promptly,” Pinnick said.

“It was for this kind of development that I spoke about the welfare foundation for our legends at the 2nd AITEO-NFF Awards in Lagos on 1st April 2019.

“The NFF would always be there to lend support to our legends in their hour of need,” he added

http://www.reportminds.com/2019/04/nff-set-to-provide-financial-support-to.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: NFF Set To Provide Financial Support To Sick Ex Coach Christian Chukwu by donvicky2007: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
That's good
Re: NFF Set To Provide Financial Support To Sick Ex Coach Christian Chukwu by Pusyiter(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
This is payback time
They served Nigeria with all their strength
It is time for Nigeria to serve them
Re: NFF Set To Provide Financial Support To Sick Ex Coach Christian Chukwu by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 08, 2019
I heal him with the blood of Jesus.
Re: NFF Set To Provide Financial Support To Sick Ex Coach Christian Chukwu by uthlaw: 5:40am On Apr 08, 2019
cucumbae:
I heal him with the blood of Jesus.
he need treatment not blood of Jesus
Re: NFF Set To Provide Financial Support To Sick Ex Coach Christian Chukwu by jieta: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2019
pinnick could pass out as the best NFF president Nigeria has ever had, he can't do all but at least trying to do his best.
Re: NFF Set To Provide Financial Support To Sick Ex Coach Christian Chukwu by donbenie(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2019
When old age comes calling,

It rounds up all its kinsmen to pay you a visit..

Wishing him speedy recovery..

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja / Arsenal Don’t Deserve To Be In Top 4 In The Premier League’- Granit Xhaka Says / African Star Chooses Between CR7 & Messi For Ballon D'or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.