Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,641 members, 7,854,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

One Question For All Christians - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Question For All Christians (3552 Views)

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / Danger Waiting For All Christians In The University / Christian Weapons Of Warfare (8 Powerful Weapons All Christians Must Use)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: One Question For All Christians by Horus(m): 11:52am On May 25, 2007
why the push so much for the racist undertones in your posts?
There is no hatred against the caucasians in my post.
Where and when did i said that you have to hate caucasians??How??show me.
This is the problem with Christians,you just have to talk about melanin and they call you a racist,this is RIDICULOUS.You are trying to make people believe that i hate caucasians so show me where and in wich post i said that people have to hate caucasians,just use the quote to show me where,when and how i am saying that we should hate them.

how does the picture of a "black" Jesus make you a better person than if he were of another skin colour?

I NEVER said that.!!!!!when??where??how??in wich post??show me.
You see,the problem is that you think that i have malicious intention and you perceive me as a person who hate the caucasian and this opinion overshadow your mind and do not allow you to perceive me as I am,a sincere seeker.

does your salvation depend on skin colour?
Did i said that??when where??how??show me in wich post.

why is it that in all your arguments, you have sought only to make assertions
            that have no balanced, objective reference of FACTS - the same FACTS you've
            been asking and cannot produce in your debates??
I deal only with fact,i hate beliefs.
The problem is coming from your perception,you cannot perceive those Facts as Facts due to your Ego.
Ego is an enormous problem and you have to drop the Ego to realise those Facts.
Ego can make you blind to Facts or can make you become a religious fanatic .
It is a vicious circle and create more Ego and then the person become even more fanatic and on and on,until the person go and kill in the name of religion.
Re: One Question For All Christians by thesilent1(m): 12:18pm On May 25, 2007
#1. I may have been wrong with the inference to you about the Rastafari connection. Please forgive me on that. The reason why I made that faulty inference earlier was because I had read so much about them, and most of your posts are typically Rastafari-flavoured; not to mention the fact that the site from where you quoted the article in the other locked thread was from a Rastafari website!

i agree with the above as i came to the same "assumption" as all your posts horus, seem to come from that point of view. the other thing is that you have a huge issue with the physical representation of Jesus, so take it from someone who prob is relating to JC by physical blood and not just spiritual grin (joke, before some of you start) i am tempted to say that a middle eastern person would look "more" caucasian than black; would you agree.

my father is Israeli and with the several 100s of family members that i have met and seen, i have to say they ALL look more white than black! now, this is not to say that there are no dark skinned middle eastern people!

but, what if we ALL agree that JESUS CHRIST WAS BLACK!!!!! there, we have said it!

Horus, now where do we go from here?
Re: One Question For All Christians by hadancome: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2009
@POST
grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
@xtians
i think dis is a simple and direct questionthat needs answer instead of irrelevent replies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Pay My Tithe In Advance? / The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu / Are The Lord's Chosen People MAD Or MERRY. See them dancing [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.