Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin (20528 Views)

Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) / Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten / Lady Steals 30 Phones, Hides Them In Bra And Panties (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by PrettyCrystal: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
A young lady was caught after allegedly stealing valuables from a birthday party she was invited to in Benin city, Edo state. It was gathered that the suspect named Aisha, allegedly stole phones, wigs, wristwatches among other items and allegedly hacked an account via mobile phone where she withdrew about N180,000.

According to Marian, after the theft, Aisha left the hotel where the party was held and fled to Warri in Delta state. She was tracked down and the stolen items found in her posession.

Read what was shared on Facebook below.

Never knew charm exist until yesterday,she was invited to my sister's birthday party yesterday she stole me and my younger sister phone Samsung galaxy A8 and Samsung galaxy S6 stole my atm card,My wig ,our wristwatches ,and successfully hacked my account,not knowing when she was sent to collect something from my room she collected my room card key,after we slept off not nothing she later used the key to open the door and stole our valuables using charm to put us to deep sleep.

Haba Aisha hacked my account with her boyfriend and transfer the money to other account quickly left the hotel by 4am this morning and run to warri with my things,and this morning she did not off my phone because she was receiving alert and also withdrawing it Aisha my money is not complete o u must complete my money cos I worked hard for it ,and pls friends

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/lady-caught-after-stealing-valuables-from-a-birthday-party-in-benin-photos.html

Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by GMbuharii: 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
She is a Coneheads grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nigerian women are useless.

That's how one idiot stole my gadgets. Just because konji made me reduce standards.

Since then I've changed my oil by myself like 15 times.

18 Likes

Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by izzou(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
angry

Kindly share the pictures of Aisha please

All I see is a man in a dress

2 Likes

Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by Omihanifa: 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
This one way be like crackhead
Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
izzou:
angry

Kindly share the pictures of Aisha please

All I see is a man in a dress

Kwango the hammer head

1 Like

Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
Bobrisky fine pass this lady sha.. undecided
Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by izzou(m): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
grayht:

Kwango the hammer head

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by quincyshakur(m): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2019
D way Ladies are stealing dis days Am sure d nxt ANINI will b a female cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by vizkiz: 9:07am On Apr 08, 2019
What is it with Benin girls and runz theft?
Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by Topmaike007(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2019
na wa ooo
Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by Sholaco: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2019
Lol
Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by puredigital(f): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2019
Kai...nawa

Do you need a website designer? check my signature if you need a professional website.
Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by kingBenedict: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2019
This is quite funny...na woman/lady/girl/transgender be this abi wetin...
Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by spafu(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2019
Slay queen

1 Like

Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by Olamsoh: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2019
Someone lost his Dad, to help him cope, his friends suggested they go out for a few drinks. They spent about 10k on drinks, when it was time to leave, his friends stood by and watched him pay. Where do you people get these kinda friends from?

7 Likes

Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by castrol180(m): 9:12am On Apr 08, 2019
Igbos the flat heads and their stealing habit from time immemorial
Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by sojayy(m): 9:13am On Apr 08, 2019
And they'll come here dey form slay queens not knowing they're slay robbers ! Smh shocked shocked l.... Just insert a very hot coal inside her kpekus to reset her brain.

1 Share

Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by JubrilBuhari: 9:13am On Apr 08, 2019
Afonja fake moozlems shaa. grin grin
Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by amiibaby(f): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2019
Smooth runs
Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Nigerian women are useless.

That's how one idiot stole my gadgets. Just because konji made me reduce standards.

Since then I've changed my oil by myself like 15 times.

Hahaha Torfeek...Women sabi use afonjas like mugu heh, no be small because dey know sey una no dey play with women and puna...fit kill self! Igbo men no dey play that nonsense and these women know.

1 Share

Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by Muhylonaire(m): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2019
That's their hobby in Edo ooo.... Stealing and fuckery ( mean oloshoism) grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by OneCorner: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2019
Datz normal for an edo girl.
Thank god she hasn’t started osho yet
Re: Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin by Blazebond(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2019
Abeg leave all these yahoo girls stories,all of them na werey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Undergraduate Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan / Man Kills Friend Over Ram Betting In Lagos (Photo) / Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton At A Cemetery In Kaduna State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.