Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Facebook User, Ini Dave, Narrates How He Escaped Road Accident Involving Dangote - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Facebook User, Ini Dave, Narrates How He Escaped Road Accident Involving Dangote (252 Views)

Accident Involving A Police Van Near Otedola Bridge Ojoduberger / Accident Involving A Danfo & A Truck In Mile 12, Lagos, Caused By Over Speeding / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User, Ini Dave, Narrates How He Escaped Road Accident Involving Dangote by umahi88(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
A Facebook user known as Ini Dave narrates how God spared him from a road accident on his route going to Lagos with an associate.

Read also: Corps member allegedly sprayed with tear gas for asking INEC for his wages - Video

Dave express that he needed taking transport from Abuja to Lagos however suddenly alter his opinion and join the following which left a few minutes after the initial bus left.

On getting to Ife just for him to find that the initial bus has been involved with a road accident with Dangote trailer and nobody turned out alive.

He likewise included that Corp Member he talked with at the pack was additionally involved with the accident.

Here's what he shared:

Please help me thank this beautiful God. I didn't know that God loves me this much!!!
This happened this morning 7th April 2019.
Don't know if am to jump, dance, lie down on the expressway or cry for joy.
This happened this morning on our way to Lagos.
My colleagues and I wanted taking this very bus from Abuja,but suddenly had a change of mind and joined the next.
I remember a Coper lady asking me why we decided not to join their bus. Which I explained to her that "We just felt like it"
We left few minutes after they drove out, not too far from the pack I told my colleague that... I'm led in the spirit to lead us in some worship & prayer section committing our journey into God's hands. Shortly after the worship and prayers, it started raining heavily Just after Gwagwalada,that we had to stop. Reaching Ife only to discover that the same bus that left before ours has been involved in an accident with Dangote trailer,and No one came out alive (Including the pretty Coper I spoke with at the pack).���
Lord I just can't thank you enough ����

Photos and video here: https://www.newsvib.com/2019/04/facebook-user-ini-dave-narrates-how-he-escaped-road-accident-involving-dangote-trailer.html

(1) (Reply)

Safety Travel Tips To Prevent Smuggling / Boeing Gives N36bn To Help 737 Max Crash Families / Three Killed As Container Falls Off Truck In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.