Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

The African Rock Python Is The Only Snake That Cares For Its Young - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The African Rock Python Is The Only Snake That Cares For Its Young (763 Views)

See African Rock Python (eke Idemili) I Saw At My Compound. / Big Rock Python Killed At Akure / Chinese Man Cares For Over 700 Stray Dogs In 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The African Rock Python Is The Only Snake That Cares For Its Young by Hamatoyoshi: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
this snakes is the only snake that lays its egg and stays wotj its eggs till it hatches
Read more below
https://animalsmd./2019/03/29/friday-fun-fact-african-rock-python/
Re: The African Rock Python Is The Only Snake That Cares For Its Young by DemiVonKrone: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2019
Lol that's not exactly 'caring' nah
Re: The African Rock Python Is The Only Snake That Cares For Its Young by Hamatoyoshi: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2019
DemiVonKrone:
Lol that's not exactly 'caring' nah
lol... At least it's the only snake that stay and watches it's eggs till they hatch..... Others just lay their eggs and leave them
Re: The African Rock Python Is The Only Snake That Cares For Its Young by Hamatoyoshi: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
its close enough to me

(1) (Reply)

Super Male Long Coat Showline German Sherperd For Sale...7wks Old...call Fast / Adult Female Boerboel Going To Heat Soon Available For Sale / Super Dope Caucasian Pups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.