Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Naija GSM Codes - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Naija GSM Codes (813 Views)

10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators / Unauthorized Usage Of GSM Boosters Is A Crime - NCC / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija GSM Codes by chudimore: 12:08am On Apr 08, 2019
Do you know how to check your new sim airtime balance? how to check you bank account balance without internet? with over 200 USSD Codes you can start enjoying your network provider the way its meant to be. As a tech guru people kept asking me for different USSD codes all the time, so i decided to create "Naija GSM Code" to solve the problem.

Naija GSM Codes currently contains USSD codes for MTN, GLO, 9Mobile and Airtel. in-time i will include SMILE, Spectranet and Ntel codes. It covers everything from Data recharge, Airtime Recharge, Many Tariff migration codes, Bank customer care phone number, Bank account balance checking and many more

My fellow Nairalanders please download and test the app. post all bugs or non working codes here so i can keep updating it.

MENU FUNCTIONS
Data plan subscription
Check airtime balance
Check data balance
Borrow airtime
Borrow data
Customer care number
Recharge airtime
Call bank customer care
Check bank account balance
Reload airtime from Bank
Lots of New Tariff Plans

How to Use
Download and install
open the app
Select Menu function
Select Network
Select the next option
Click the dial button

(1) (Reply)

Get The Smart 3 Plus For #39.900 / Get 6gb For N1000 And 12gb For N2000 On Glo / Which Network Coverage Has 4g Network In Akwa Ibom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.