Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

2019 Election, A Tragedy For Igbo - Victor Oye, APGA. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election, A Tragedy For Igbo - Victor Oye, APGA. (479 Views)

APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election, A Tragedy For Igbo - Victor Oye, APGA. by MetaPhysical: 1:41am On Apr 08, 2019
Chief Victor Oye, National Chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), says the 2019 elections in Nigeria constituted a tragedy for the Igbo.

He said although his party did well in the elections, his people should not have put all their eggs in one basket.

According to Oye, the people should have given 40 per cent of their votes to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Speaking in an interview published by The Punch newspaper on Sunday, he said: "The last election was a tragedy for our people. I was among those who spoke against putting all our eggs in one basket. My idea was that if we could give President (Muhammadu) Buhari about 40 per cent, then, the balance could go to anyone who we so much loved.

"But today, we have lost out. It was that mistake that we made on February 23 that is having serious impact on our people in Lagos. The people there voted for a party they saw as theirs and didn’t want Ndigbo to do otherwise. When you go to Rome, behave like Romans."

http://saharareporters.com/2019/04/07/2019-elections-tragedy-igbo-people-says-apga-chairman
Re: 2019 Election, A Tragedy For Igbo - Victor Oye, APGA. by fikiman7000(m): 7:02am On Apr 08, 2019
So north will also do the same right? As in that man is mad,well I'm not from the igbo tribe so let them do what they feel is right
Re: 2019 Election, A Tragedy For Igbo - Victor Oye, APGA. by zeromeridian: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2019
Coming from a man that sold APGA to the highest bidder. He is looking for contract from Buhari
Shameless man
Re: 2019 Election, A Tragedy For Igbo - Victor Oye, APGA. by MetaPhysical: 3:09am On Apr 09, 2019
Lol. grin. Is he lying?

(1) (Reply)

After Spending N800 Million To Secure Advertising Space, Fct Minster, Mohammed B / See The Nigerian Community Where Frying Of "Akara" Is A Taboo / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.