Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test (45392 Views)

University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) / Picture Of Female Unimaid Student Holding Python For Her CA Test Emerged / Meet Zahirat Galleon, University Of Maiduguri 1st Female SUG Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by alert01(m): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
tactius:

Lala is probably rewriting JAMB so that he can go to Unimaid and read that course...

May God forgive you grin grin grin grin :Djavascript:void(0); cheesy

well, you're right a bit. Lala and snake ehnnnn. The guy too like snakes

1 Like

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Does it bite? Does it's tail sting? If yes, it deserves to be smashed. I hate these crawling devil's so much.
TOPCRUISE:
Pythons are not poisonous and non venomous and are easy to capture and make wonderful pets. They are cool holding them than cobras. Yet any snake we see all we think if is smashing it's head
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Does it bite? Does it's tail sting? If yes, it deserves to be smashed. I hate these crawling devil's so much.
Haba!Many of those you called crawling devil's are wonderful creatures. They can make good friends
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
Don't worry I will goggle the answer to my questions.
TOPCRUISE:

Haba!Many of those you called crawling devil's are wonderful creatures. They can make good friends
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by omojesu202(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
BabyApple:
my sister the creator created them where they are suppose to be.. Simply because lion can harm you does not mean we should go around killing lions. They dont live in the same community with human. God who created them to live in the forest know they are harmful to human that's why he kept them there. We human are terrible more than lion yet we still show ourselves love.

I understand your opinion, but all na story...
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by jom28gy(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
how managed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. / Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships / Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.