Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Be Your Own Boss Formula - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Be Your Own Boss Formula (626 Views)

Invest On Insme And Become Your Own Boss Today / Sports Betting: The Success Formula / WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss Formula by luckyiro(m): 3:35am On Apr 08, 2019
Let me tell you a STORY.

…at the end, this story is possibly going to end up making you NOTHING less than 557, 000 Naira before the end of May.

It’s the story about one of the SHORTEST wars in human history. It lasted just 6 days. And the reason might interest you.

You see, in 1967…the Arab nations were Angry at Israel. They have always hated Israel.

So they always jumped at the opportunity to attack them.

The head of Israel military intelligence at that time, Aharon Yariv, already knew there would be war, and he suspected that Egypt will be the ones to make the FIRST move.

So he started sending in spies into Egypt, disguised as Arab servants. 2 years ahead.

Before 2 years he had Spies in virtually every part of Egypt, and these spies knew the names of every officer in the Egyptian army. They knew where the Egyptians kept their weaponry. They knew where their airstrips were.

They knew everything.

So when the Egyptians started doing gragra…BOOM…they started hitting all their stronghold, and in JUST 6 DAYS, the Egyptian’s were done for. And they ran.

So how does this concern you…and how can it make you money?

Here is how.

What helped Israel win that war was INSIDE INFORMATION.
They didn’t need to fight the war, and try to figure things out – they just plugged into the information they already had, and BANG – they won. In 6 days.

Which is EXACTLY what you get inside the Be Your Own Boss Formula,

Imagine if you can totally remove the guess work from all your copywriting…if you can NEVER worry if your copy will work or not…

…this is what the Be Your own boss formula will do for you.

How.

I am going to hand you, one of my BEST template…that has brought in THE MOST MONEY for me and my client. And then I’ll show you HOW to use it to get results too.

No more guess work. Just use the template, exactly the way I tell you to use it and you are guaranteed to get INSANE result.

And of course that is not the only thing you make into the Be your own boss formula. I’d also show you: .

= > How to write a high converting copy, even if you don’t know how to write a basic sales letter now, and even if you failed ENGLISH language in school.

= > The kind of questions you need to ask in the FIRST 3 LINES of your sales copy that instantly grabs people’s attention. Ask this kind of questions and they will read your copy to the very last word.

= > The exact things you need to write that ‘’tricks’’ the mind of your readers to believe ONLY YOU have the solution to their problem, even if they just read another sales letter selling the same product you sell.

= > How to know the pain point that will make people buy, and exactly how to talk about it so it messes with their head so much they’d have no option but to throw their wallet open for you.

= > What you need to do after the first two paragraphs of your sales copy that completely ELIMINATES buying resistance in the mind of your readers. If anyone have been fighting the urge to buy what you sell, once they get to this part they would be LITERALLY rushing down for the buy button.

= > What to say, and how to say it such that COMPLETE STRANGERS would instantly trust you enough to pay for your product, This works better if you sell physical products and you are asking for pay before delivery. You see, a lot of people don’t know how to convert dead cold traffic into sales. This is the part where I’d BREAK DOWN for you how to do it – like a pro.

= > I’d show you HOW to introduce your product, and the exact point in your sales letter that you need to introduce your product if you want people to buy. This is the part people get wrong most times, they either introduce their products way too early before they have actually put people in the buying mood, or way too late when people have already lost interest in the copy.

Wait, there is more:

= > You’d discover how to arrange your benefits in such a way as to create INSANE desire. You see, people would read your sales letter in a hurry…skipping through. And you need to be clever about a lot of things, even how to arrange your bullets. I would show you how to arrange your bullets…the words to use first…the kind of sentences to use first such that it HITS them in the face and spikes their desire for whatever you are selling.

= > There are two kinds of testimonials, one that make people buy and another that doesn’t do jack. I will show you how to differentiate between the two, so you don’t waste precious spaces on your sales letter. And exactly where to place them in your sales letter for MAXIMUM hit.

= > Long or short copy? I’ll show you how to know when to use which. And if you are using short copy, how to write short copy with punchy persuasive lines that hit people in the face. And if it is short, how to write something so juicy that’d get someone who completely hates to read to finish every word.

= > I’d show you how to present your price, what to do after you have presented your price that’d make someone who really needs your product to have ZERO RESISTANCE for that price. If the only thing you learnt from this course is just this one thing, it’d make you a lot of dough.

= > The problem with a lot of people is that they write a good sales copy, but when they get to the Call to Action, it is either too weak or too harsh. This can kill your copy conversion like a poison. In the conversion engine i'd show you: What to say…and how to say it…when you want to tell people to buy.

= > The 8 hot conversion hot buttons to press IMMEDIATELY you drop your call to action that would increase your sales letter conversion by almost 15%. Just 8 things.
Throw it into your sales letter and it DOUBLES it’s power almost immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Quick Loan Needed / Cassava: Wonderful Vegetable / Tark And Users Work Together To Create A New Era Of Digital Wallet Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.