Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It (37987 Views)

How To Skin A Dead Snake Before Eating- Tutorial / If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. / Funny! Man Turn Fufu To Human Head Before Eating. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2019
Maryclaire1:
Is that place an eatery or buka undecided

Don't mind her. Like if she can afford to eat there, she might as well just use her hand and eat rice angry
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by macello4(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2019
u don't trust there spoon, but u trust there food and there plate abi? Empty skull.
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by kunleweb: 8:38am On Apr 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
How to know a smello
1. They do crazy things in the name of forming. Na their type dey use straw drink ewedu.
2.they want to be the centre of everything. Abi you go talk say she no know say people dey look am?
The rest na personal thing

grin

She is right. There are bacteria that washing doesn't kill
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by kunleweb: 8:38am On Apr 08, 2019
macello4:
u don't trust there spoon, but u trust there food and there plate abi? Empty skull.

Both don't come in contact with other people's body fluid to the extent a spoon does

1 Like

Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by GreatResearcher: 8:39am On Apr 08, 2019
Abia state is one of the most dirtiest states in Nigeria. Courtesy of Aba.
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by dreamwords: 8:39am On Apr 08, 2019
Na condom na
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by SirLakes: 8:40am On Apr 08, 2019
grin
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by kunleweb: 8:40am On Apr 08, 2019
anochuko01:
schooled fool... no water to wash? ladies and stupid and annoying forming. she could be one dirty pig at home o...

You need very hot temperature to kill some bacteria. Though the mouth and saliva should be neutral sha, but a sick person means sick saliva. She's right
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by GreatResearcher: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2019
kunleweb:

Both don't come in contact with other people's body fluid to the extent a spoon does
Wise one I greet you. Forget all those dumb-heads up there asking why she ate with the plate
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by cosse(m): 8:47am On Apr 08, 2019
emmancipated:
grin You don't trust their spoon but you truth their food with your whole life
I tire o......top notch folly
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by cosse(m): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2019
Olamsoh:
Last month, Mali sacked its Army chief in response to killings of villagers by rival ethnic group.
Chad also sacked its Chief of Army Staff when 23 of its soldiers were killed by the Boko Haram.

In Nigeria, our failing security chiefs are even praised for killings of civilians.
read the post well......ode
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by ojay2053(m): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2019
Well, could be the spoon is rusty.
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by BlackDuke(m): 8:49am On Apr 08, 2019
I'm off to China to start producing spoon condoms

1 Like

Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by ignis: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2019
Some people are educated illiterates
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by Tedassie(m): 8:57am On Apr 08, 2019
Obviously, this is camp;most likely mami market. But the girl na ode nla
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by blackslayer: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2019
mrjaydee:
The girl go be one of this thick accent igbotic girls.
The type that pronounces curry as CULLY? oh i think that's all of them!
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by Naijageak(m): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2019
Hahahahaha.
She's funny.
NOthing hygienic there.

For your herbal cure to make and females fertility issues kindly send me a whatsapp message using the number below.

Men
Weak erection
Premature ejaculation (2mins man)
Impotency
etc

Female
painful menstruation
lack of menstruation
scanty menstruation
colour menstruation
infertility etc

Whatsapp 070...35918....223
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by whizpa(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2019
mrjaydee:
The girl go be one of this thick accent igbotic girls.

Before you start to reason with your anus..... She's a corp member serving in Abia. Which means there's a chance she's not Igbo.if we take into account how corp members are posted, There's a possibility that she could even be any other tribe other than an Igbo girl. You dimwits try to bring tribe into every thing.

I dunno why Nairaland is taking a lenient view of tribal bigots.
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by kunleweb: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Wise one I greet you. Forget all those dumb-heads up there asking why she ate with the plate

I'm honored on the title bestowed your lordship Sir
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by Ubdavis(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2019
She even picked the nylon on the floor.. Just like cleaning pure water on ur cloth before drinking..
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by kunleweb: 9:10am On Apr 08, 2019
ignis:
Some people are educated illiterates

People are quick to attack things they don't understand. Have you found out the motive behind her actions if you could learn a thing or two
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by FroshJaynex(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2019
See am forming nonsense, na this kind girl you go Bleep e anus finish comot am put for her mouth make she suck. But look at her over there disgracing her family lineage
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by kpoins: 9:13am On Apr 08, 2019
Nonsense!! Even the food and the black polythene bag are more contaminated than the spoon.
There's absolutely no sense of hygiene here but absolute foolishness.
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by femmoy(m): 9:13am On Apr 08, 2019
Offpoint:
Some people are in school today because their parents don't know how to book bet9ja games...

If I no sey my pikin get tendencies of foolishness in him, I go use him school fees play bet9ja, use the change drink beer.

I read ur comments almost everyday on NL but yet u abandoned a group u created with the intention of making money.
I volunteered to be one of the crew members of ur JFF group,not an actor but a financial sponsor and I remembered the last time u talked in the group u were like something happened to ur phone and u weren't feeling well but u are able to post comments here with which phone?
thanks for wasting our precious time,I'm exiting from the group with immediate effect.
my advise to u is never start what u can't complete.
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by Orpe7(m): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2019
She for wrap the plate, dey wear oxygen mask up and down, bath and clean yansh with Eva water
Ode!
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by Offpoint: 9:21am On Apr 08, 2019
femmoy:

I read ur comments almost everyday on NL but yet u abandoned a group u created with the intention of making money.
I volunteered to be one of the crew members of ur JFF group,not an actor but a financial sponsor and I remembered the last time u talked in the group u were like something happened to ur phone and u weren't feeling well but u are able to post comments here with which phone?
thanks for wasting our precious time,I'm exiting from the group with immediate effect.
Bro not what you think, how can I abandoned that? I had issues with my phone until I get a new one. check my last seen on whatsapp.

I'm accessing nairaland with my PC, please don't exit, it's not what you think. My last update on the group was via a friend phone.
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by anochuko01(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2019
kunleweb:

You need very hot temperature to kill some bacteria. Though the mouth and saliva should be neutral sha, but a sick person means sick saliva. She's right

high temp? how high? with what? nylon? for how long? If she's that clean, she'll buy one or bring from home.
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by kunleweb: 9:23am On Apr 08, 2019
anochuko01:

high temp? how high? with what? nylon? for how long?

SMH. Even when they should be humble, they still would refuse correction
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by wyqay: 9:23am On Apr 08, 2019
stupidity at the highest level
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by kunleweb: 9:24am On Apr 08, 2019
Offpoint:

Bro not what you think, how can I abandoned that? I had issues with my phone until I get a new one. check my last seen on whatsapp.

I'm accessing nairaland with my PC, please don't exit, it's not what you think. My last update on the group was via a friend phone.

Avoid fluctuations in life, people loathe Inconsistencids
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by kunleweb: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2019
femmoy:

Perhaps your comment has drilled deep into him, making him fa e his own habits that has affected his productivity, could you please forgive him and wait a bit to watch out for changes? Set a deadline and stamp your foot down telling him changes you'll like to see, perhaps you could improve him.
Re: Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It by anochuko01(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2019
kunleweb:

SMH. Even when they should be humble, they still would refuse correction
mr man, you have to convince me! bacteria dont survive temperature starting from about 60 degree above. thats why we are advised to cook/warm food well. so how could that mylon produce such heat?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crocodile Smiles To The Pot / The okra soup I prepared with chikini money / Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.