Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Prophet Jeremiah Surprises Stephanie With A Car After 2million Naira Gift - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prophet Jeremiah Surprises Stephanie With A Car After 2million Naira Gift (1264 Views)

New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School / Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Jeremiah Surprises Stephanie With A Car After 2million Naira Gift by emi12(f): 7:22am On Apr 08, 2019
Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin surprises Stephanie with a car days after giving her N2m (video, photos)
legit.ng Apr 7, 2019 4:44 PM
- Corps member, who recorded Success' video complaining about her absence in school, keeps on getting blessed

- The young lady, who has received favours from Nigerians, has been given a brand new car by Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

- Stephanie Idolor was given the brand new car days after she got N2m from the same prophet

A Nigerian primary school student identified as Success had gone viral some weeks back after she was recorded while she was complaining about her absence from school. The 7-year-old had got angry because she was sent out of school because she had not paid her school,.

After her video went viral, the little girl and her family received financial help from Nigerians who were moved by her story and her determination to learn.

The lady, Stephanie Idolor, who recorded her video and shared it online, was not left out of the blessing. Idolor also received some financial assistance from Nigerians, and it seems the blessings just keeps on coming.

Source: Naij.com

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Surprises Stephanie With A Car After 2million Naira Gift by Rilley(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2019
Good for her
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Surprises Stephanie With A Car After 2million Naira Gift by projectreserve2: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2019
Need Research Project Topics & Materials?

Check link in my signature now!
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Surprises Stephanie With A Car After 2million Naira Gift by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
GOOD!
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Surprises Stephanie With A Car After 2million Naira Gift by oby4real(m): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
I hope she will keep quiet now and no longer complain.
Good for her.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Surprises Stephanie With A Car After 2million Naira Gift by Martinez39(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
As you sure he is not filling her tunnel?

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Surprises Stephanie With A Car After 2million Naira Gift by yetunsbay(m): 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
I dey suspect this pastooooooooooooo ooooo
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Surprises Stephanie With A Car After 2million Naira Gift by nurez305(m): 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
Stupid

(1) (Reply)

JAMB: Why Candidates Have Not Seen Their UTME Results Yet / Stop Using Phone During Rainfall Due To This Reason. / ASUU Strike: Implications Of No-Work-No-Pay For Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.