Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Fidelity Bank Nigeria PLC Poor Customer Service Issues Pix - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fidelity Bank Nigeria PLC Poor Customer Service Issues Pix (914 Views)

Titan Trust Bank Takes Over Union Bank, Nigeria's Second Oldest Bank / Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Nigeria PLC Poor Customer Service Issues Pix by Praxtech: 7:23am On Apr 08, 2019
I updated my fidelity bank mobile app only for it to lock me out completely. Contacted the bank severally and like always tried to make it my issue.
A cursory glance at the app reviews on Google playstore revealed that the issue was widespread and common. Yet Fidelity bank has refused to make amends or feel too big to care or even offer an explanation!!

Hence my post here to warn fidelity bank app users to desist from any update to avoid being locked out of your account. And also to bring to the fore the lackadaisical attitude of the Bank towards its customers.

Re: Fidelity Bank Nigeria PLC Poor Customer Service Issues Pix by Praxtech: 7:26am On Apr 08, 2019
Cc
Lalasticlala Seun etal

(1) (Reply)

4 Easy Jobs Students Can Do To Make Money In Russia In 2020 / Breaking: Oando Filling Station On Fire In Lagos ( Pictures, Video) / Deepay: Become A Data Reseller Today And Earn Up To 20k Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.