Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account (13147 Views)

Nigerians Mock Tunde Ednut As Instagram Bans His Account Again / Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by Authoreety: 11:42am On Apr 08, 2019
OK ooooo.., anyway FTC on page 2
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by Anonymous4: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2019
someone should just try me with this ����
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by Biingoo: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2019
We now live in a global world. If he didn't returned the money, he would have been tracked down and arrested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 08, 2019
Show of videos Evidence or.... Thesedays people videos everything they do, even when going to shit.
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by Goddyj(m): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2019
Brother, you almost succeeded in making believe this fantastic bullshít undecided
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2019
Is this an achievement or what? Don't return it and watch how EFCC and Police go use you shine. Except you want to elope with the money and never get caught. Secondly that depends if 4.5m is enough for you to trade your freedom and career for

2 Likes

Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by musabebeto: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2019
A GOOD ONE BRO
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by okonja(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2019
MaiGemu:
This forum is for free publicity and promotion for unknown and mediocre 'artists'

All of them want to tend at all cost.

Any crime in that?
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by okenwa216(m): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2019
My problem is not you that returned the money, my problem is the person that made that mistake. Who is he, Dangote? Efcc should investigate that person. How can someone make such mistake in this....,
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by faoogoke(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
I am wondering how true this is. Maximum amount that can be transferred per day is N1 million naira for most banks. And I wouldn't think someone would make such "mistake". Just wondering though
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by Isoduwa(m): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Make this guy enter house � na he mate get 30billions for account
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by cardoctor(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
Good man
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
If it is politician money or abacha's loot I won't return it
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by frozen70(f): 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
Since you don't know the source, so who did you return the money to and to who's account ❓
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by megareal: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Whether you returned it or not, bank would still have issued a reversal after realizing the mistake.
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by Ugosample(m): 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
PussyKing:
shocked
ME: I don fly out of this shit hole sharp sharp
Stupid poor music producer
you will die poor angry angry
it pays to be honest and straight forward
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by thatigboman: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
7Alexander:
As If you had a choice. The bank would have still retrieved the money, thanks to BVN. Unless you have no plans of ever operating an account.
the bank cant debit his account without informing him
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by thatigboman: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
faoogoke:
I am wondering how true this is. Maximum amount that can be transferred per day is N1 million naira for most banks. And I wouldn't think someone would make such "mistake". Just wondering though
GTBank is 5M
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by thatigboman: 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
megareal:
Whether you returned it or not, bank would still have issued a reversal after realizing the mistake.
they cant do that without contacting the account owner
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by PotatoSalad(m): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
Cheap lie. What an idiot

1 Like

Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by namiji2598: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
u for deh for jail na...mumu this is nt good deeds,u jus save urself from bank wahala
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by namiji2598: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ugosample:

it pays to be honest and straight forward
this is nt honesty oga...is a must for him because the bank have all his details and BVN
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by namiji2598: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
PatrioticNaija:
Is this an achievement or what? Don't return it and watch how EFCC and Police go use you shine. Except you want to elope with the money and never get caught. Secondly that depends if 4.5m is enough for you to trade your freedom and career for
the guy jus prove his stupidity.trying to prove Mr right.not knowing that the bank will trace him if he did not return the money
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by nicepoker101(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
If you don't return it. They will still trace you.
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by nicepoker101(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
PussyKing:
shocked

ME: I don fly out of this shit hole sharp sharp

Stupid poor music producer

you will die poor angry angry
poor man reasoning grin
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by trevorhorace(m): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
U did it not cos u wanted to
But cos u had to
Or else the bank would have to
Then EFCC would need to
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by Solokito(m): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
Please can somebody do it intentional to my account, I want to get married,0026267312 Union bank current,you most enter heaven
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by shogsman(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account by shogsman(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
You didn't have a choice,its either you return it or don't operate a bank for life, even at that you'll still be tracked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Mark Didn't Buy Any Car For 2Face & Annie / Terri Ryn Signed By List Entertainment / Amber Rose And Dbanj Chilling Together Kokolet 10th Year Anniversary,pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.