Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

How Often Should Your Smartphone Be Replaced? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Often Should Your Smartphone Be Replaced? (724 Views)

Tecno L9 Plus For Sale ..only Screen To Be Replaced / Surprisingly List Of Ancient Gadgets The Smartphones Replaced / Wi-fi To Be Replaced By Li-fi Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Should Your Smartphone Be Replaced? by Praxtech: 7:57am On Apr 08, 2019
How often do we need to change our smart phones...

Yearly, two years, or till the phone dies?

Over to the house gurus
Cc
Grandmufti
Cityngr
Lexus430gs
Gptech
Re: How Often Should Your Smartphone Be Replaced? by Praxtech: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2019
Hi
Re: How Often Should Your Smartphone Be Replaced? by ikombe: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2019
Till the phone dies angry

3 Likes

Re: How Often Should Your Smartphone Be Replaced? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Praxtech:
How often do we need to change our smart phones...

Yearly, two years, or till the phone dies?

Over to the house gurus
Cc
Grandmufti
Cityngr
Lexus430gs
Gptech
As long as your brand of choice keeps on innovating!!
Eh if I were using a Galaxy S8 I won't be tempted to get a Galaxy S9 when it launched because the design and many other things are the same, apart from the faster processor and better biometrics...
But I would be seriously tempted to upgrade to the new Galaxy S10... The difference is big and clear
Same with iPhone 8 to X one would want to upgrade the diff is clear but I won't be tempted to upgrade to XS max from X except I want a bigger screen...
Well all what I wrote would be feasible if you have the money and if you are loyal to a brand and if you can easily sell your old phone for good value...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Often Should Your Smartphone Be Replaced? by CityNGR: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
ooshey cheesy cheesy

ikombe:
Till the phone dies angry
Re: How Often Should Your Smartphone Be Replaced? by fibonacci2526: 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
I personally do every year or less than a year sometimes.
Re: How Often Should Your Smartphone Be Replaced? by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
See answers
Change your phone when you fit due, any new innovation you fall in love with is a good reason
I wonder why people focus so much on such frivolous
Been using a particular phone for over 2 years now
Changed the screen twice and still using it and i see no reason why am changing it
Re: How Often Should Your Smartphone Be Replaced? by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 10, 2019
Sell if after one year and upgrade, tho the last phone I bought someone still had his email signed in for a NEW TECNO PHONE with seal lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

OPPO Nigeria Reduces Prices Of The A3s Series Phone / Xiaomi Phone Available. / Iphone 6 Plus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.