Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Music Producer Returns 4.5million Mistakenly Sent Into His Account - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Producer Returns 4.5million Mistakenly Sent Into His Account (371 Views)

Nigerians Mock Tunde Ednut As Instagram Bans His Account Again / Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account / Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Producer Returns 4.5million Mistakenly Sent Into His Account by Mutteeme: 8:28am On Apr 08, 2019
Nigerian music producer, Austynobeatz has narrated how he returned the sum of 4.5million naira which was mistakenly sent into his account.

According to Austynobeatz, he was first tempted to claim the money for himself as advised by friends, but later felt it could actually be a test from God.

“So apparently someone I didn’t know sent me 4.5million by mistake to my access account and I returned it back , At first I was wondering which of my clients would have sent money for a project without telling me, not until I got a notification, hmm this money doesn’t belong to me, Spoke to some friends majority said “ Guy God don send you natural wire transfer no dull your self “. That sounded exciting at this time of the year 4.5m. To cut the story short I returned the money back, I don’t even know if It was a test from God , All I know is there’s a reward for every good deeds. Sooner or Later I’ll find out.
But I no go lie that money for sweet my belle if one of my partners had sent it to me”.

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/Music-Producer-Austynobeatz-Returns-45million-Mistakenly-Sent-Into-His-Account.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Music Producer Returns 4.5million Mistakenly Sent Into His Account by mrjaydee(m): 8:40am On Apr 08, 2019
Good one.
Re: Music Producer Returns 4.5million Mistakenly Sent Into His Account by majamajic(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2019
hmmm
Re: Music Producer Returns 4.5million Mistakenly Sent Into His Account by Mutteeme: 9:06am On Apr 08, 2019
Woooow.

Good

(1) (Reply)

Popular Facebook Comedian Backslashed Over A Skit About Jesus / Omotola Ekeinde Tells Buhari & Osinbajo: The Country Under Your Watch Is Hellish / Yahoo Yahoo No Be Crime – Naira Marley Supports Internet Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.