Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Man Caught And Stripped Unclad While Trying To Have Gay Sex In Delta. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught And Stripped Unclad While Trying To Have Gay Sex In Delta. Photos (1756 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught And Stripped Unclad While Trying To Have Gay Sex In Delta. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2019
A young man got more than he bargained for after he allegedly tried to have gay sex with a man in Delta state.

It was gathered that the alleged gay was set up and caught while attempting to have sexual intercourse with a young man in the region. It was also learnt that this is the second time the suspect has been nabbed for the same gay offence.

Multiple videos trending online show the moment the alleged gay was stripped unclad and humiliated by a group of boys.

He was paraded round the area totally unclad as passersby looked on. After much embarrasment, the young man was allowed to go and warned not to be caught again.

The anti-gay law bans homosexuality in Nigeria and imposes prison terms of up to 14 years for people prosecuted under the act.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/young-man-caught-while-trying-to-have-gay-sex-in-delta.html

Re: Man Caught And Stripped Unclad While Trying To Have Gay Sex In Delta. Photos by gistblogger: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2019
Choi
Re: Man Caught And Stripped Unclad While Trying To Have Gay Sex In Delta. Photos by SwacoBlackPope: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2019
J Justice
Re: Man Caught And Stripped Unclad While Trying To Have Gay Sex In Delta. Photos by Evablizin(f): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2019
I don't even know what to do with this post.
Re: Man Caught And Stripped Unclad While Trying To Have Gay Sex In Delta. Photos by JasonScoolari: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2019
Thank heaven's my Delta brothers did not wear him a big tyre on his neck and bath him with 10 litres of fuel because E nor dey hard them do.

They should have fix him up with an experience prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught And Stripped Unclad While Trying To Have Gay Sex In Delta. Photos by dainformant(m): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Man Caught And Stripped Unclad While Trying To Have Gay Sex In Delta. Photos by delugajackson: 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
I don't care about the gay bastard. My concern is, how can someone in this age of enlightenment and exposure wear his shorts down to that level?

You get to wonder the difference between him and the inmates in prison. What a monumental disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught And Stripped Unclad While Trying To Have Gay Sex In Delta. Photos by umulobi: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

"Because Of Yahoo I Lost Everything" Says This Man / Arrested For Shooting Comedy Skit (photos) / Nigerian Locate POS Operator That Charges #50 For #5000 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.