Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex (52354 Views)

Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online / List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days / Four UNN Students That Made First Class At The Nigerian Law School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by shugabasbn: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
Imagine how their parents will feel. And funnily, many of the guys that did rogue stuffs in school are sons of ajepako like me.
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by Orpe7(m): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
deltateam:

Call my name!

Gbao!
U sef watch am
Na her knacking part dey sweet jare and Anansi parts
The rest of the series is crap
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by nicepoker101(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
Meritocracy:
Only that no opportunity to correct their mistakes. The death of actor is the end of the film.
an it's a bad movie if the actor died in the first scene grin
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by smudge2079(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
Sigh, these little ones would definitely not get past St. Peter's gate.
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by bentwood85(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ebios:
To achieve accolades.
l was surprised when l once asked my babe how she would rate me sexually, she said average repeatedly.
And l was like, "Even after going three times each time we meet?" She insisted average.
Then when l reminded her of her moanings showing she was very OK with me, she replied, "l was doing that just to pls u".
......aaaaaahhh
Guy, l was mad with anger within but l didn't show it.
So, d ladies most times cause guys to take drugs WHICH I WILL NEVER DO TILL RAPTURE

I hate ladies that moan during sex.... Most moaning are real fake, except she is about to CUM...
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by ElPhoche(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
Gossipninja:
They didn't die during Sex....

The guys died due to drug overdose...

The 100 level girl was smoking in the same room with the guys.. And she was the one that alerted her lodge mates of the incidence..

Stop spreading unconfirmed stories....

Bro, lemme ask, is the girl unconscious? If she is, was she unconscious from smoking? That's what they told us...
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by delishpot: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
Gossipninja:
They didn't die during Sex....

The guys died due to drug overdose...

The 100 level girl was smoking in the same room with the guys.. And she was the one that alerted her lodge mates of the incidence..

Stop spreading unconfirmed stories....

You know say sensationalism sells. They don't care about the truth.
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by silifat11(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Harder.. Harder has killed more men than Malaria. Do your best and stand up. With a fair erection, without drugs
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by felaismyhero(m): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Orpe7:
One girl fall three men
How will they lay their case in the afterlife
which afterlife? if its the one in the quran,they continue with 72 fresh virgins.afterlife ko,afterdeath ni
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by irumole1975: 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

But you just insulted someone saying no one can satisfy a lady without drugs. How did you know?

why you dey monitor me upandan.. Lols.

answer the question if you know it
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by irumole1975: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
BareFacedLies:

I can confirm to you that sex is very sweet o grin

do you suggest I try it?
one chick dey visit tonight and na sleep over. I don load movies she go like for my system wella.... what is the way forward
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
irumole1975:

why you dey monitor me upandan.. Lols.

answer the question if you know it

Me mention you up and down? And you're supposed to be 35 years old oh? Lmao
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by irumole1975: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Me mention you up and down? And you're supposed to be 35 years old oh? Lmao

you even guessed my age right. wait, have we meet?
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by Dannyhajo(m): 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
The sex fight has just been declared inconclusive
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by Rosarie(f): 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
irumole1975:

shut up. smelly idiot. as if ur be don't take drugs when he wan knack you. the truth is no man can satisfy a woman without drugs.
You are a big fool
your mother is an ashawo
Your father an infide
You are a born by mistake.
A disgrace.
Nothing you put ur hand to do will come out well
Fool.
You will never have a child if you have they will be a perpetual disgrace to you.
Arrogant fool.
Bastard.
I spit on your grave.
I am waiting for u

Gigolo
Ur daughters are/will be smelly idiot
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by irumole1975: 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
Rosarie:

You are a big fool
your mother is an ashawo
Your father an infide
You are a born by mistake.
A disgrace.
Nothing you put ur hand to do will come out well
Fool.
You will never have a child if you have they will be a perpetual disgrace to you.
Arrogant fool.
Bastard.
I spit on your grave.
I am waiting for u

Gigolo
Ur daughters are/will be smelly idiot

may you amount to nothing in life.
may all that exist in the universe curse you till eternity.
may you know no peace from henceforth.
may you rot in the lake of hell.

unfortunately hoe. you took after your mother whose singular affection is to suck anything that look like dick.

may you know no peace. amen
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by Rosarie(f): 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
irumole1975:

may you amount to nothing in life.
may all that exist in the universe curse you till eternity.
may you know no peace from henceforth.
may you rot in the lake of hell.

unfortunately hoe. you took after your mother whose singular affection is to suck anything that look like dick.

may you know no peace. amen
I am a proud mother.
Doing very very well. .
But u; just like your post complaining you are poor
Poverty will never leave u.
Ur mother will die been called a witch and ur father will die disgracefully.
U will die like a chicken and ur corpse will be eaten by dogs.
Next time u see my post and spit thrash I will make you regret ever been born.
Your sisters will be used like sex slaves and dumped .
As long as u are in ur family nothing Good Will come out from there.
From today all good things will be seized.
My name is agbonmerele
U will roam without direction.
Fool
U will never amount to anything good in life
Watch ur 2019.
People will use u and dump u
Anything u are expecting this year will never come out well.
Ur mouth will never know sweetness till u die.
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by irumole1975: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
Rosarie:

I am a proud mother.
Doing very very well. .
But u; just like your post complaining you are poor
Poverty will never leave u.
Ur mother will die been called a witch and ur father will die disgracefully.
U will die like a chicken and ur corpse will be eaten by dogs.
Next time u see my post and spit thrash I will make you regret ever been born.
Your sisters will be used like sex slaves and dumped .
As long as u are in ur family nothing Good Will come out from there.
From today all good things will be seized.
My name is agbonmerele
U will roam without direction.
Fool
U will never amount to anything good in life
Watch ur 2019.
People will use u and dump u
Anything u are expecting this year will never come out well.
Ur mouth will never know sweetness till u die.

I don't know you take am serious like this. I'm sorry madam. I'm really sorry. I'm your boy, count me as one
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by leofab(f): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
irumole1975:

I don't know you take am serious like this. I'm sorry madam. I'm really sorry. I'm your boy, count me as one
hardman hardman; small curse you don break down. grin
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by Abcruz(m): 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ebios:
To achieve accolades.
l was surprised when l once asked my babe how she would rate me sexually, she said average repeatedly.
And l was like, "Even after going three times each time we meet?" She insisted average.
Then when l reminded her of her moanings showing she was very OK with me, she replied, "l was doing that just to pls u".
......aaaaaahhh
Guy, l was mad with anger within but l didn't show it.
So, d ladies most times cause guys to take drugs WHICH I WILL NEVER DO TILL RAPTURE

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Flee from sexual immorality for your body is the temple of the holy spirit.

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats(sex): but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the LORD; and the LORD for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by castrol180(m): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Oga,you are totally poorly educated and unexposed to tribalize this.
If you were educated and exposed, you would know that students do all kind of things, not just in Nigeria but world over.
I am not surprised when people still live in covens and sit in car booths. Smh.

Argue with your dad to know if he also did so in his own time or he is uneducated
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by Ebios(m): 8:25am On Apr 09, 2019
Abcruz:

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Flee from sexual immorality for your body is the temple of the holy spirit.

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats(sex): but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the LORD; and the LORD for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"
Thank God u didnt sound judgemental nor condeming but a biblical piece of advice.

Just for d recordsm, that was then. M abt to marry. Av not had it for sometme and thank God d lady is also insisting dat dia shud be none bfor marriage
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by eghwubarefaith5: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
The wages of sin is death
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by nomoreface: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
eghwubarefaith5:
The wages of sin is death

So anyone that dies has sinned?
Re: FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex by massalati(m): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
F: FOURSOME FĂșck U : University T: Tramadol O: Owerri Foursome university of Tramadol owerri
hhahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) / Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students / University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.