Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) (24669 Views)

Massive Flood In Ondo State, Kills Two (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by kikake: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
See humans, see dust, see misery, see ugliness every where. No presence of ambulance.
Chai, they truly said Nigeria is one of the six most miserable countries in the world.

Baba Buhari Next Level indeed.
It has never been this bad.

RIP.
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by Champneys: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by Mutemenot(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Our road safety n police see them everyday . They just relax on loaded trucks without considering the risks involved .. .. The unfortunate thing is that no hospital 'll accept them easily cos Abokis hardly pay their bills in such situations

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by Solokito(m): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
Is there luck, who ask them to vote for haramri,I no call anybody name
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by Yusufyakub(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Okeyjesus:
Hmmmm.... All this Nupe people self... Fear nupe people jaz

I swear, but why are they like that?
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by Stoner(m): 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
Blame Buhari
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by Akinwaley11(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
uduak2016:
Useless country. How did Biafrans end up in this shithole country? The fact is Afonjas like one above me pretending are okay with all these and that's why they want the country to continue. Hold them responsible for all these deaths. This country will never ever work and Afonjas know this. They are just delaying Biafrans. Spits. SMH
a fool like you is rare in this world. how could you relate the Yorubas with this, do you think its all biafools that wanna leave Nigeria, it's the fools amongst you.
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by dammiedot(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
uduak2016:
Useless country. How did Biafrans end up in this shithole country? The fact is Afonjas like one above me pretending are okay with all these and that's why they want the country to continue. Hold them responsible for all these deaths. This country will never ever work and Afonjas know this. They are just delaying Biafrans. Spits. SMH
how does your brain work?
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by buggatiboss(m): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
uduak2016:
what does this terrible accident have to do with biafra
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by shegra58: 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
nicepoker101:
demand for good governance. Prayers alone can't redeem this country
Good governance and accident is two different thing even the most developed country in the world records accident daily we should lay more emphasis on personal safety when traveling and pray to God for guidance
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by Crownwealthope(f): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Jeez what a gory sight cry rip to the dead
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
kikake:
See humans, see dust, see misery, see ugliness every where. No presence of ambulance.
Chai, they truly said Nigeria is one of the six most miserable countries in the world.

Baba Buhari Next Level indeed.
It has never been this bad.

RIP.
It had always been like this except you don't travel

Northern Nigeria is a shithole zone. Poverty stricken area
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by delishpot: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
Our leaders past and present that have stollen our joint money instead of using it to make our country great....

God will judge you all.
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by perdollar(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
my okuko is worth more than abokis life.
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by Hotfreezer: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
uduak2016:

Igbos, hmmn...

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by seunprodigy13: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
uduak2016:
mumu.....who cares if u go! Its not like we needed u in d first place
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by MiosheEmpire1(m): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Buh seriously wots really going in dis country Bad news everyday seriously dis our country need deliverance
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by MiosheEmpire1(m): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Buh seriously wots really going in dis country Bad news everyday seriously dis our country need deliverance
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by Teejay13(m): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
Death, death, death. It is not our portion in Jesus name o.

Ah Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by Treasure17(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Hopefully only Afonjas
Attention seeker oshi

Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by Treasure17(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Hopefully only Afonjas
Attention seeker oshi

Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by Kylekent59: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Immediately I saw large number of casualties, I knew it would be people on top of a load or moving truck.

This is why we need a good governments. Cases like these, ambulance and police van will come and take them to the hospital, but because of bad leaders see what the situation of things.

I think it's time we as a citizen to tell the governments what we want and not they the governments telling us what they will do.
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by erinalex: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
uduak2016:
An accident happened in far away Kutugi, and the next thing is to blame afonja.

Are you normal at all ?

What has afonja got to do with Biafra?

Is afonja holding you back to form Biafra ?

Before u blame afonja for all calamities that befell ur tribe, 1st ask for your history.

Your major problem is that you're a Confused tribe, you simply don't know what u want.

Falsely you claim you wanted Biafra, yet during the civil war, after Ojukuwu captured south south region, he began matching towards south west; he was only stopped by Nigeria troops in Ore; I ask you, is Ore town inside Ondo state, part of your dream Biafra ?
You can see that ,from d beginning, u had lost it.

So, stop dragging and linking afonja to your self made problems.

If I should take u serious, 1st ask your kinsmen to stop investing in d North and west.

Enough of "na we build Lagos", go and build your own villages too, or u are under a spell Not to invest home ?

All these noise and useless comments can never help ur course.
Match them with action.

Greedy and condemned pple, suddenly they remembered Biafra, just few weeks ago, na Atiku this, Atiku that.

The best u can offer online is to curse and abuse me, finiseeee.

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
That's the disadvantage of overloading.
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by radiolover(m): 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oh my God. This is heart wrecking. How did this happen?
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
uduak2016:

So Afonjas are you colonialists now. You now know that you need them to get your freedom.
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by Awesome01(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oh God I thank you for sparing my life o. I passed through that place yesterday from Minna to Lagos.

Those people there are human beings like me yet God spare me this type of ordeal. I am very grateful.

Lest I forget, let us plead with the federal government concerning the stretch of road from Ogbomosho to Oyo, that place is a death.trap. The road is too curvy and narrow. That road need serious attention, it should be expanded.

And for those of you who politicize and tribalise everything, You've got a big problem. Your thinking is no more the way God created it. Better look for solutions. Its getting out of hands.
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by kayalla(f): 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
nna na wa o. this is terrible and becoming alarming.
who's to blame for constant terrifying accidents, it all cant be the fault the president or Govt
Re: Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by showafrica(m): 1:56am On Apr 09, 2019
uduak2016:

Lol, those guys looks so miserable and unkept and they have been ruling since 1960. Afonjas are just enjoying the whole thing due to low ambition.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash / Leave The Country Or Stay Back And Start Something?please Help / Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.