Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Man Narrates How He Saved His Family From Kidnappers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates How He Saved His Family From Kidnappers (213 Views)

Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) / See The Little Boy That Was Shot But Still Saved His Sister's Life During Attack / Missing Lady Escaped from Kidnappers/Ritualist After Some Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Narrates How He Saved His Family From Kidnappers by damiloladuke: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2019
A man has taken to social media to narrate how he saved his family from kidnappers just moments after they were abducted.

In his narration, he mentioned that his wife was driving ahead of him on their way from a church program when she was waylaid by the kidnappers.

He gave them a pursuit and was able to crash his car into theirs before saving his family members.

He wrote:

Please join me to thank God and shout alleluia my wife and two son were kidnapped on orchid road around after 10pm on our way from our crusade. It happened before mega event mall.

She drove a Toyota sequoia while I use my landtover discovery 2 which I use to chase them and ramp them off the road opposite dream world amusement park ,before they could enter the expressway.

The one at the back sit ran out I racked him down to cut the long short he in police custody now.

https://lailasnews.com/man-narrates-how-he-saved-his-family-from-kidnappers/

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion Please... / Upgrade Your Business, Be Skillful, Learn To Earn... Success Is Sure / Substandard Lpg Cylinders: Court Issues Bench Warrant On 4 Suspects In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.