Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,743 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

An Outsider Advice To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Outsider Advice To Nigerians (300 Views)

No Governor Born Of A Woman Can Say I Am An Outsider – Wike / Should Edo People Chose An Outsider Over Their Brother / How Ganduje Became An Outsider In Kano APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Outsider Advice To Nigerians by CotenantNIG: 11:27am On Apr 08, 2019
So guys see what I saw on quora by a former us consular

can't we just for once come together and forget our tribal and religious differences and really fix Nigeria ...

Nigeria largest natural resources to me is our Brain.. I read on quora of how we Nigerians intimidate other Africans and blacks by our personality must we always be igbo,Yoruba and hausa..

the politicians use our tribe and religion to cause confusion and we blindly fall into it

I have seen igbos ,Yorubas the two problems of this country break records in places you can never imagine .. the reason igbos and Yoruba fight is ego

come on guys let's fix our country and stop running or pointing fingers at each other

I remember chatting with a south African and she was impressed with me but the moment I told her am a Nigerian she became scared like really scared .. I had to tell her not all Nigerians are bad.. infact the population of good Nigerians are 80%

not all igbos are drug dealers or kidnappers
not all Yorubas are ritualist
not all Niger deltans are militants
not all northerners are religious fanatics or terrorist

I know a lot of Nigerians that would never go into this vices no matter the suffering, Nigerians have built industries from scratch with no support from government or any one without going into crime

Guys let's look beyond tribe and religion just for once in our history and come and fix our country.. I read it took America 100 years to be where they are but they didn't run away from America many of them stayed to fix their country not even when the British had the upper hand..

when the Arabs were tired of tyranny they rose and removed their governments..

The day we stop looking at ourselves not as Yoruba, igbos and Hausa or a christian and muslim but as a Nigerian is the day we move forward

Good luck

mynd44
lalasticala

Re: An Outsider Advice To Nigerians by Bigii(m): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2019
Chai Buhari! angry angry
Re: An Outsider Advice To Nigerians by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2019
Nigeria will never make progress.
It is not even magically possible.

Even if the heavens wanted, this country will only change.

IT WILL NEVER PROGRESS!
Re: An Outsider Advice To Nigerians by Turantula(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2019
Should it be by force to remain in a country you don't want to be part of?
Re: An Outsider Advice To Nigerians by Optional09: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Knocked out!!! Baby you bad!

(1) (Reply)

#freeleahsharibu: Daddy Freeze Supports His "Friend And Brother", Reno Omokri / Bmo To Atiku: Soliciting Venezuela Option Is Treasonable Felony / Defend Your Electoral Robbery, Don’t Fabricate Lies – Atiku Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.