Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry (37075 Views)

Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
It is well.
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by maberry(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
This man is not serious
Yes marriage is not a must... but this excuse he is giving is not one I expected from a man his age

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by BCISLTD: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
what a guy
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by XTHRONE(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
The moment you are tired u can go, love this...
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by Jidibia(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
Carlyboi:
He gat no balls?for not being married yet!the way some guys reason you will think their brains have been used for money rituals ni!
So getting married means getting balls abi? Don't mind some people. Come Hausa land, 17 years boys dey marry and them no even get work. So can we call that balls?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by StRichard(m): 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
Carlyboi:
He gat no balls?for not being married yet!the way some guys reason you will think their brains have been used for money rituals ni!
nairaland is kids arena
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by Yusufyakub(m): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
damiloladuke:
Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy has finally revealed why he's yet to get married.He made the revelation while on episode of “Street Hop” on Hip TV and according to him, his choice of being single is simply because there are lots of amazing people and he is not sure of which one to go for.

“There are a lot of amazing people, that’s why I can’t pick one. It doesn’t have anything to do with my status. I have trust issues but I feel like even if I wasn’t Don Jazzy, I probably would be the same,” he said.

This is coming just after the music producer took to his Instagram account to tease that he now has a girlfriend.

Speaking about artistes who back out of music deals with his label, Don Jazzy said he has learned to move on in the face of the fast-growing nature of the country’s music industry.

“The Nigerian music industry has come a long way. We used to get sentimental about these things and some still are. Unlike when it used to take everyone unawares, people have gotten used to it,” he explained.

“I’ve been through almost every scenario you can think of in the music industry. It’s not the end of the world. You get to realize that these things happen. If you get to a point where you feel you can do it by yourself, then why not?”

“I don’t really want to be with anyone that doesn’t want to be with me. My contract is the only contract in the world that has the clause ‘the moment you’re tired, you can go.'”

It would be recalled that Don Jazzy unveiled Rema as the newest member of his music label on Friday, March 22, 2019.

The announcement comes on the back of a multimillion-dollar investment in Mavin Records by Kupanda Holdings, a global private equity firm.

https://lailasnews.com/don-jazzy-finally-reveals-why-hes-yet-to-get-married/

Noted
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by Enemyofpeace: 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
I hear sey him no sabi do
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by Dickson80: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
damiloladuke:
Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy has finally revealed why he's yet to get married.He made the revelation while on episode of “Street Hop” on Hip TV and according to him, his choice of being single is simply because there are lots of amazing people and he is not sure of which one to go for.

“There are a lot of amazing people, that’s why I can’t pick one. It doesn’t have anything to do with my status. I have trust issues but I feel like even if I wasn’t Don Jazzy, I probably would be the same,” he said.

This is coming just after the music producer took to his Instagram account to tease that he now has a girlfriend.

Speaking about artistes who back out of music deals with his label, Don Jazzy said he has learned to move on in the face of the fast-growing nature of the country’s music industry.

“The Nigerian music industry has come a long way. We used to get sentimental about these things and some still are. Unlike when it used to take everyone unawares, people have gotten used to it,” he explained.

“I’ve been through almost every scenario you can think of in the music industry. It’s not the end of the world. You get to realize that these things happen. If you get to a point where you feel you can do it by yourself, then why not?”

“I don’t really want to be with anyone that doesn’t want to be with me. My contract is the only contract in the world that has the clause ‘the moment you’re tired, you can go.'”

It would be recalled that Don Jazzy unveiled Rema as the newest member of his music label on Friday, March 22, 2019.

The announcement comes on the back of a multimillion-dollar investment in Mavin Records by Kupanda Holdings, a global private equity firm.

I love Don Jazzy naturally, from the day I knew about his music investment more also of Igbo extraction. He is the most populous Igbo man still living.
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by mattsvibes: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
Trust Issues You Known People Re Only Going To Love You 4 Ur Money Only God Can Help You Seek Thru Love
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by Diamondback(m): 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
When money and fame becomes a problem. I don't blame him, In his shoes I doubt I would trust anyone too
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by Senator4real: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
Don't be deceived. Don Jazzy is married secretly to Linda Ikeji. Take a closer look at their baby
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by preciousnobel(m): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nairalandmentor:
grin grin grin
No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.
How much do you charge?
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by DaySpringer: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
How can you know so many amazing people and still have trust issues?

The reasons he's giving is not making sense.
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by AnuliKay: 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
Okay Baba

This Twitter Thread On Jamaican Men In Relationships Is Sad & Funny

Last week, Kavaughn Williams asked a question on Twitter. It seemed harmless, but has led to a wildfire that hasn’t quenched till now. After reading through comments on Jamaican men in relationships, you’d be left unhappily laughing.

See more: https://kaynuli.com/this-twitter-thread-on-jamaican-men-in-relationships-is-sad-funny/

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by obo389(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
There are a lot of amazing pussy abi grin
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by sweetilicious(f): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
I don't want to be with someone that doesn't want to be with me.This is the only thing that scares me the most.Will i get married in future?
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by Nairalandmentor(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
preciousnobel:

How much do you charge?
check my signature or follow my link for my contact
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by Awoo88: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
damiloladuke:
Mavin

Don jazzy don sell mavin
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by Carlyboi(m): 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Jidibia:

So getting married means getting balls abi? Don't mind some people. Come Hausa land, 17 years boys dey marry and them no even get work. So can we call that balls?
As in even if you’re looking at it from a financial angle deadbeat dads and husband abound and if you’re talking bout the emotional or psychological aspects you have 22 -25 yr olds getting married how on earth would a don jazzy in his late 30s lack balls in this regard!so it’s obvious that poster didn’t use his brain while making that comment lol

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by narrowpathy(m): 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
This Don Jazzy has this daddy vibe. Like as if he's already someone's father. I suspect this man is happily married and has kids already. He's just stunting for us and being secretive. I remember how we never knew anything about mo hits member's private lives and family till they broke up. Oh well. What do I know
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by AndLeo(m): 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
I love Don Jazzy boldness. He has not allowed the society to pressurise him into marriage.
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by chriskosherbal(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
Don baba J is your life live it the way you want and dont give a bleep to what people say...
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by semyman: 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
The functionality of his preeek is questionable
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by ChijyWills(m): 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
*Hot offer for musicians and business owners*

*Are you a business owner or musician this offer is for you*
*Promote your songs and business on our blog and on radio station today* *To get more customers and build your online customer base too*
*Send a WhatsApp message to this number if interested 07084029641*
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by Chinny024(f): 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Thank God I married on time....The disturbance no be here!!!
If you know,you know. grin wink
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by preciousnobel(m): 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nairalandmentor:
check my signature or follow my link for my contact
I can't find your contact there. Please msg on Whatsapp 0814.5.8.0.5.4.99.
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by AdeMoss: 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
I expected to see "I am gay"
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by koyyess: 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
He is not a virgin, yet he has trust issues.
Tell your self the truth mr man.
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 09, 2019
now he is self made it will be hard for him to get a faithful girl cos all the girls will be running after his money.i concur.well he can always get a baby mama if he really needs a child.
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry by badman007(m): 4:15am On Apr 09, 2019
Don Jazzy is gay as fucx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide / Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry / Lydia Lawrence-Nze Welcomes A Baby In Canada - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.