Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai (18874 Views)

APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi / Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja / Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by Ashely07: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
I suggest they work together and become one
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by mrZENographer: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
Birds of same fether
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by Hofeasy: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
[

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by Sirjamo: 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
If you want to win election in Nigeria, just pay the following people to support your opponent:

FFK

RENO OMOKRY

DEJI ADEYANJU

AISHA YESUFU

CAN

BUBA GALADIMA

IOPOBIANS (NOT ALL IGBO)....

If all or some of the above (especially the last) are behind your opponent, just book a date with INEC for your certificate of return.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by deji17: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Deji guy has gone through brain resetting in the prison. grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by walex2(m): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Uncleodi:

Do you know that there is a possibility that in 2022, Buhari may allow the Supreme Court to Validate Atiku's victory to spite Tinubu and his cronies.

But this will depend on how heated the polity is.
some of you are pained illiterates, stop typing nonsense and go back to school. post election matter is time bond and the maximum time to dispense justice at tribunal is six months. you guys irritate me with stupid comments on this forum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by Honor10: 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Better than Tinubu and Osibanjo , I agree

Buhari is smart, He will never hand over power to Tinubu and Osibanjo in 2023.

Buhari being a northerner, will never hand over power to any hydraulic soup guzzling desperado in 2023.

lolz, am very sure u will commit suicide when Yoruba clinch the presidency in 2023, ur tears in dz 2019, will be small to then.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by victorazyvictor(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
They done reset this one brain in prison grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by victorazyvictor(m): 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Uncleodi:

Do you know that there is a possibility that in 2022, Buhari may allow the Supreme Court to Validate Atiku's victory to spite Tinubu and his cronies.

Mmmmm...
Salient .!!!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by madridsta007(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
9jaArea:
Whatever Deji was prevented from smoking in prison he has gone back to it again.

I think he is right.
Buhari has been true to himself. He hasn't changed. We've always known him to be a despot, bigot, Fulani-centric and incompetent.
He has not deviated from these known characteristics.

Those group of people, on the other hand, have. Osinbajo for instance. From his conduct, can one really say he is a Christian?
Buhari, in comparison, has been honest about himself.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by dimola: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
Fallacy !
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by wink2015(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
MediaNGN:
Former PDP National Publicity Secretary and self-acclaimed Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju. Took to his Twitter handle to confess that, as bad as Buhari is, he is better than some politicians.

He wrote:

As bad as Buhari is, he is still better than:

Tinubu,
Osinbajo,
el-Rufai,
Amaechi,
Okorocha and co.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/buhari-is-better-than-amaechi-okorocha.html

TINUBU IS AFTER MONEY.

HE HAS AN INSATIABLE TASTE FOR WEALTH ACCUMULATION.

HE IS EQUALLY DOMINEERING. e.g see the way he godfathered Ambode, Fashola and to some extent the Vice President, Prof Yemi Osibanjo.

But I can bet my last coin: TINUBU IS GOING TO SEE PEPPER IN THE HAND OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by Ashely07: 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
Uncleodi:

we should wait till that time
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by Qualitygod01(f): 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
abdeiz:
First step towards declaring loyalty first bubu.

When he realized that hunger pangs are no joke and Charly boy is currently chilling without stress and what's the point of pursuing a cause with empty stomach.

He improvise

He adapts.

He zombifies.
grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by bosco2017: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
You are saying this because Buhari is not killing your people. Buhari is a demon . He is killing Biafrans extra judiciary.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by Maket: 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Uncleodi:

Someone thinking like himself.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by Chinashopping84: 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
says who....
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by Rijal: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
CheapDataGuy:
okk cool but we still dont like him

meanwhile, Get mtn data at cheap price
1GB 600
2GB 1200
3GB 1700
5GB 2600
to buy kindly check my profile my phone number is right there. you can call or send whatsapp message
When somebody for my area dey sell 1Gb for #550. Sidon there.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by MetaPhysical: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
grin grin
Before prison Buhari was the worst of demons.

After prison Buhari's position is revised.

Laugh@deji cheesy
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by Omonigeriarere: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Uncleodi:

Is that how PMB is better than the listed names? The mental reasoning capabilities of you guys are just irritating.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by boban007: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
DEJI ADEYANJU STYLISHLY EMBRACING BUHARI AND APC NOW THAT ATIKU HAS LOST HIS ELECTION NOTHING FOR PRAISE SINGERS AND FAKE ACTIVISTS.I REMEMBERED THOSE DAYS WHEN DINO WAS FORMING ACTIVIST CONDEMNING JONATHAN AND WAS PART OF BRING BACK OUR GIRLS TO SCORE CHEAP PUBLICITY.NOW MONEY DON COME NA GARAGE FULL OF CARS DINO DEY SHOW US FOR INSTAGRAM HE HAS BECOME TOO BIG TO BE AN ACTIVIST.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by TemmyT002(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
No you no bad abi?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by ruffhandu: 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
The guy looking to chop his own money, after Charly boy didn't give him anything. See how he gradually decamped from pdp, bclaimed neautral, now praising buhari, next now he'll join apc. Chai! Lack of personal values is the bane of this country. Anywhere materials will come from, no matter how dirty and degrading. Tufiakwa!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by Hotfreezer: 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
There is no how you would enter Kaduna prison and not come out without shouting Sai Baba.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
tesppidd:
Shut up there.
How would you know what Buhari will do or will not do?
In case you don't know his history,
Buhari has never been known to betray his loyalists. He is one politician who never does that.
From his days of CPC and ANPP, Buhari never betrays his loyalists.
And ironically that is why he is a bad politician.
oga, Buhari betrayed Buba Galadima

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by fredoooooo: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
This is what I call next level jail reset , this bastard no wan go another jail grin grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by seunprodigy13: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Buhari being a northerner, will never hand over power to any hydraulic soup guzzling desperado in 2023.
shut d f up dingbat
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
Uncleodi:

Do you know that you are the dumbest and most ignorant person in Nigeria? ask me how?
The Electoral Act as amended, provided for the Tribunal, the Appeal Court and The Supreme Court a time limit, to conclude electoral related matters which can never drag beyond this year! ...you see your stupidity in broad day light?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by seunprodigy13: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
fakeprophet:

oga, Buhari betrayed Buba Galadima
u were there abi mumu.....he betrayed galadima and still retained his daughter in aso rock.... Get ur head checked asap

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
seunprodigy13:
u were there abi mumu.....he betrayed galadima and still retained his daughter in aso rock.... Get ur head checked asap

you can pass ur opinion without insult please!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by Psoul(m): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
See the kind of people they are comparing him with. Can't they use one good or even fairly good personality.

This shows how bad the man is.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari is better than Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, El-Rufai by IvarTheTerrible: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

I would be ashamed of myself if i am only useful in life for asslicking at age 40.

Please do something about your life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Impeachment: Agboola Ajayi To Sue Ondo Assembly, Police, DSS, Chief Judge / Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje / Muazu Magaji To Ganduje: "Islamic Education, Not Harvard, Is The Best"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.